Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Limit amount of Exalts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
no no no no no
no no no no no
[quote]If you don't want tripple gened being exalted, sell them for more expensive.[/quote] This is bad advice. There is no amount of treasure or gems that is too high for someone to buy a dragon and then later change their mind about keeping it. Better advice: don't breed your dragons unless A) you plan to keep up to 5 hatchlings from each resulting clutch, or B) you are okay with them being exalted, either by you or someone else. If you sell your hatchlings, name them first.
Quote:
If you don't want tripple gened being exalted, sell them for more expensive.

This is bad advice. There is no amount of treasure or gems that is too high for someone to buy a dragon and then later change their mind about keeping it.

Better advice: don't breed your dragons unless A) you plan to keep up to 5 hatchlings from each resulting clutch, or B) you are okay with them being exalted, either by you or someone else.

If you sell your hatchlings, name them first.
Again, my named dragons aren't selling as well as my unnamed ones :/ I know a few other members that are having the same issue.
Again, my named dragons aren't selling as well as my unnamed ones :/ I know a few other members that are having the same issue.
nZJa3n3.png
No. I make all of my money by exalting and getting things from the coliseum. This would kill my game, and most others'.

Just name your hatchlings or don't sell them.

I also dislike exalting unnamed, like many, but now I just don't let any leave my lair without a name. But they will let us hide them soon. I can't wait for that option.
No. I make all of my money by exalting and getting things from the coliseum. This would kill my game, and most others'.

Just name your hatchlings or don't sell them.

I also dislike exalting unnamed, like many, but now I just don't let any leave my lair without a name. But they will let us hide them soon. I can't wait for that option.
Let's just no.
Let's just no.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
what if there was a mechanic that when an unnamed dragon was exhalted, it was automatically assigned a randomized name?
what if there was a mechanic that when an unnamed dragon was exhalted, it was automatically assigned a randomized name?

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
[quote name="thalassiq" date="2014-10-22 17:59:43"]what if there was a mechanic that when an unnamed dragon was exhalted, it was automatically assigned a randomized name?[/quote] something like this would be lovely. i understand how it's frustrating. i've had an entire nest of hatchlings be exalted unnamed. it sucks. but an exalting limit would be a bad idea, as it wouldnt stop people from exalting unnamed dragons. y'feel.
thalassiq wrote on 2014-10-22 17:59:43:

something like this would be lovely.

i understand how it's frustrating. i've had an entire nest of hatchlings be exalted unnamed. it sucks. but an exalting limit would be a bad idea, as it wouldnt stop people from exalting unnamed dragons. y'feel.
[quote name="thalassiq" date="2014-10-22 17:59:43"]what if there was a mechanic that when an unnamed dragon was exhalted, it was automatically assigned a randomized name?[/quote] http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1222577&p=mb Am lazy. See responses here for more reasoning how it isn't the seller's dragon anymore and if the buyer wants to exalt unnamed, they have every right to do so.
thalassiq wrote on 2014-10-22 17:59:43:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1222577&p=mb

Am lazy. See responses here for more reasoning how it isn't the seller's dragon anymore and if the buyer wants to exalt unnamed, they have every right to do so.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
The problem with the recent version of this suggestion (random name) is that some users breed and exalt their own dragons, and they keep those dragons unnamed so that one glance at an offspring list and they know which dragons are in other clans and which are exalted.

Plus some of the randomized names are, IMO, really lame, and I'd hate to see anyone stuck with them.
The problem with the recent version of this suggestion (random name) is that some users breed and exalt their own dragons, and they keep those dragons unnamed so that one glance at an offspring list and they know which dragons are in other clans and which are exalted.

Plus some of the randomized names are, IMO, really lame, and I'd hate to see anyone stuck with them.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2014-10-22 18:10:23"]The problem with the recent version of this suggestion (random name) is that some users breed and exalt their own dragons, and they keep those dragons unnamed so that one glance at an offspring list and they know which dragons are in other clans and which are exalted. Plus some of the randomized names are, IMO, really lame, and I'd hate to see anyone stuck with them.[/quote] couldnt this be alleviated by putting some sort of symbol next to exalted dragon names to show they're exalted? just something unobtrusive, a little star or the symbol of your flight's god?
gemajgall wrote on 2014-10-22 18:10:23:

couldnt this be alleviated by putting some sort of symbol next to exalted dragon names to show they're exalted? just something unobtrusive, a little star or the symbol of your flight's god?

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8