Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Spaces in dragon names?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Support!!
Support!!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Support. I could use this for a current fandragon project.
Support. I could use this for a current fandragon project.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
Support. I'm honestly not sure why this isn't allowed to begin with?
Support. I'm honestly not sure why this isn't allowed to begin with?
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
[quote name="FrozenRapture" date="2014-10-19 10:23:29" ] [quote name="Ismaiel" date="2014-10-19 09:41:01"]I know what you mean. I'd love to have at least one space allowed.[/quote] I agree. I can understand not allowing numbers in names, but it'd be nice having at least one space. I hate using camel case, it looks stupid. [/quote] Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Support, always and forever. At least one? Please? Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
FrozenRapture wrote on 2014-10-19 10:23:29:
Ismaiel wrote on 2014-10-19 09:41:01:
I know what you mean. I'd love to have at least one space allowed.

I agree. I can understand not allowing numbers in names, but it'd be nice having at least one space. I hate using camel case, it looks stupid.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Support, always and forever. At least one? Please? Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support also support numbers for the record but thats more controversial so whatever but spaces would be nice, as people said, camelcase is annoying.

I do think however, maybe the reason this currently doesnt exist is because it may require moderation, much like numbers. Even if it was one space, its possible somebody could name their dragon "b...adword" (... as space) like if fudge was a bad word, they'd name it "f udge" or something, and since the word isnt all together, im not sure the naming system would pick up on it. Again, I would love spaces and to not have to name fandragons NineNineNine
Support also support numbers for the record but thats more controversial so whatever but spaces would be nice, as people said, camelcase is annoying.

I do think however, maybe the reason this currently doesnt exist is because it may require moderation, much like numbers. Even if it was one space, its possible somebody could name their dragon "b...adword" (... as space) like if fudge was a bad word, they'd name it "f udge" or something, and since the word isnt all together, im not sure the naming system would pick up on it. Again, I would love spaces and to not have to name fandragons NineNineNine
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Support. I want more characters, but more than anything I just want to be able to use a space let me name my boy "Mr. L" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59508111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595082/59508111_350.png[/img][/url] please
Support. I want more characters, but more than anything I just want to be able to use a space
let me name my boy "Mr. L"
59508111_350.png
please
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Man this thread is old, but support nonetheless. I hate camel case with every fiber of my being
Man this thread is old, but support nonetheless. I hate camel case with every fiber of my being
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
Support again. I'm literally begging them at this point.
Support again. I'm literally begging them at this point.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
I absolutely support! There's so many names I can't use cause I don't like the lack of spaces.
I absolutely support! There's so many names I can't use cause I don't like the lack of spaces.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Support!
Support!
2B8HH.gifLDsRB.gif63OjF.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33