Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ideas
1 2
So, a friend and I have have been discussing some details of f.r that might be cool. We have brainstormed some ideas and would like some new ideas please! We have came up with possibly a new breed...its in progress for sure though. Also what do you guys thing about adding some features to to the nests? For example, possibly a feature where you have to defend off enemies from your nest. I am open to new suggestions or critiques.
So, a friend and I have have been discussing some details of f.r that might be cool. We have brainstormed some ideas and would like some new ideas please! We have came up with possibly a new breed...its in progress for sure though. Also what do you guys thing about adding some features to to the nests? For example, possibly a feature where you have to defend off enemies from your nest. I am open to new suggestions or critiques.
nudX0O8.png
There used to be a mechanic called Egg Rot where if you did not log on every day to take care of your eggs, you had a chance of losing one. It was removed so that players weren't OBLIGATED to log in and set timers and get all antsy over fake dragons.
I don't like the idea of adding a new stressor in to the game, but really, you've not given me much to work with in terms of suggestions or critiques on that idea.

Care to elaborate on exactly what your idea is?

As for the first part, the new breed, sure, go ahead and post a thread for it. I'd probably suggest making separate threads for the dragon breed, so that comments on the dragon and comments on the next enemies don't get jumbled up, and each conversation is separate and complete on it's own.

But there are several people who have already suggested new dragon breeds! Feel free to add in your own, although keep in mind, admin hardly ever comment in an official capacity, and votes of support and no support from the moderators and users are merely used to weigh in to the discussion, getting positive or negative replies does not guarantee if your species will ever be added or not added.

Also, all dragon species need to have four legs and two wings, in order to fit the criteria set by the staff and make sure all the apparel can be put on them!
There used to be a mechanic called Egg Rot where if you did not log on every day to take care of your eggs, you had a chance of losing one. It was removed so that players weren't OBLIGATED to log in and set timers and get all antsy over fake dragons.
I don't like the idea of adding a new stressor in to the game, but really, you've not given me much to work with in terms of suggestions or critiques on that idea.

Care to elaborate on exactly what your idea is?

As for the first part, the new breed, sure, go ahead and post a thread for it. I'd probably suggest making separate threads for the dragon breed, so that comments on the dragon and comments on the next enemies don't get jumbled up, and each conversation is separate and complete on it's own.

But there are several people who have already suggested new dragon breeds! Feel free to add in your own, although keep in mind, admin hardly ever comment in an official capacity, and votes of support and no support from the moderators and users are merely used to weigh in to the discussion, getting positive or negative replies does not guarantee if your species will ever be added or not added.

Also, all dragon species need to have four legs and two wings, in order to fit the criteria set by the staff and make sure all the apparel can be put on them!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
~bump
~bump
nudX0O8.png
No support for having to fight things off of my nest. That would defeat the purpose of getting rid of egg rot. As for the new breed? Maybe. Make a suggestion just for it with the details and I'll see.
No support for having to fight things off of my nest. That would defeat the purpose of getting rid of egg rot. As for the new breed? Maybe. Make a suggestion just for it with the details and I'll see.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Oh! I understand, that is why we just discussed it. It was worth a try though even if we were doubting how useful it was. :P

Anyways, the the dragon species. I will ask my friend to possibly upload the picture for reference. The species would most likely be from the nature region. I am not sure how well this would work but it's wings were vain-y and transparent. Similar to a dragonfly. I should look at the drawing one more time so that I can get all the details right
Oh! I understand, that is why we just discussed it. It was worth a try though even if we were doubting how useful it was. :P

Anyways, the the dragon species. I will ask my friend to possibly upload the picture for reference. The species would most likely be from the nature region. I am not sure how well this would work but it's wings were vain-y and transparent. Similar to a dragonfly. I should look at the drawing one more time so that I can get all the details right
nudX0O8.png
@Krystelle

I don't think transparent wings would work with the secondary colors and genes.
@Krystelle

I don't think transparent wings would work with the secondary colors and genes.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
@TheLOAD
Hmmm...I forgot how difficult it can be.
@TheLOAD
Hmmm...I forgot how difficult it can be.
nudX0O8.png
Nest Defense could be a new game o3o
Would be neat if it was a random/chosen flight theme, with slightly different units.
And each level you pass adds in new more difficult enemies
Need breath to add defense units, adds slowly over time and per enemy killed.

examples:
Water Flight:
enemies - all water related familiars
how to defend - coral walls, eels for close combat shocks
super/bomb: typhoon (clears all visible enemies)

Fire Flight:
enemies - all fire related familiars
how to defend - fire walls, medium distance fireballs
super/bomb: meteor (clears all visible enemies)

Earth Flight:
en - " "
defend - trap enemies in pit traps, catapult rocks
bomb - landslide
Nest Defense could be a new game o3o
Would be neat if it was a random/chosen flight theme, with slightly different units.
And each level you pass adds in new more difficult enemies
Need breath to add defense units, adds slowly over time and per enemy killed.

examples:
Water Flight:
enemies - all water related familiars
how to defend - coral walls, eels for close combat shocks
super/bomb: typhoon (clears all visible enemies)

Fire Flight:
enemies - all fire related familiars
how to defend - fire walls, medium distance fireballs
super/bomb: meteor (clears all visible enemies)

Earth Flight:
en - " "
defend - trap enemies in pit traps, catapult rocks
bomb - landslide
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
@Malfunction
I like that idea, instead of having it as a nest feature, it can be a new game. Pretty neat
@Malfunction
I like that idea, instead of having it as a nest feature, it can be a new game. Pretty neat
nudX0O8.png
~Bump
~Bump
nudX0O8.png
1 2