Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Familiar Bonding" Page [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
this is a very nice idea, streamlining the process, without taking the work out of it. Makes much more sense than a "bond all" button
this is a very nice idea, streamlining the process, without taking the work out of it. Makes much more sense than a "bond all" button
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
I support this alot! Here is known for having slow internet, so waiting about 20+ pages to load can be a real pain.
I support this alot! Here is known for having slow internet, so waiting about 20+ pages to load can be a real pain.
466w8yC.png
Support! I'm surprised this hasn't been updated yet~
Support! I'm surprised this hasn't been updated yet~
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
Definite support. I stopped using familiars as anything but cosmetic after I gained upwards of 10 dragons because there wasn't something like this to make it less hassle and lag.
Definite support. I stopped using familiars as anything but cosmetic after I gained upwards of 10 dragons because there wasn't something like this to make it less hassle and lag.
Q5eZhV2.png
Support!!!
If you've got ten pages in your lair, how are you supposed to keep up with all of them? It's tedious enough getting through 2 pages. I see familliars as cosmetic-type things that are almost useless now.
Support!!!
If you've got ten pages in your lair, how are you supposed to keep up with all of them? It's tedious enough getting through 2 pages. I see familliars as cosmetic-type things that are almost useless now.
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
i really like this ! it would be useful for quickly checking which familiars you have assigned to which dragons, as well
i really like this ! it would be useful for quickly checking which familiars you have assigned to which dragons, as well

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
I support this! Almost all of my 54 dragons have familiars and it's sometimes incredibly tedious to go through them all individually. I have better things to do!

Also, it'd be dreat for remembering which familiars I have equipped on my dragons so I wouldn't have to search through all of my dragons for a certain familiar!
I support this! Almost all of my 54 dragons have familiars and it's sometimes incredibly tedious to go through them all individually. I have better things to do!

Also, it'd be dreat for remembering which familiars I have equipped on my dragons so I wouldn't have to search through all of my dragons for a certain familiar!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Support! I don't bother assigning some familiars because it takes too long to bond
Support! I don't bother assigning some familiars because it takes too long to bond
Sounds like a great idea as long as the 'loading' or clicking between each bond doesn't take nearly as long as it does to go to the next dragon, bond, accept, then go to the next and so on
Sounds like a great idea as long as the 'loading' or clicking between each bond doesn't take nearly as long as it does to go to the next dragon, bond, accept, then go to the next and so on
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I typically see posts that advocate a "Bond All" button, and I actively dislike that idea, and at first I thought this was that when I checked out this thread initially, but this is not that, and I love this. It solves all of the problems that causes people to want a single button, while avoiding all the reasons why a single button is a terrible idea. It even has an added benefit to the developers too, in that more users would bond every day and if it refreshes after every bond, that means far more ad revenue. This is good for everyone and I'm really impressed with both the quality of the idea and the presentation of this post. Full support from me!
I typically see posts that advocate a "Bond All" button, and I actively dislike that idea, and at first I thought this was that when I checked out this thread initially, but this is not that, and I love this. It solves all of the problems that causes people to want a single button, while avoiding all the reasons why a single button is a terrible idea. It even has an added benefit to the developers too, in that more users would bond every day and if it refreshes after every bond, that means far more ad revenue. This is good for everyone and I'm really impressed with both the quality of the idea and the presentation of this post. Full support from me!
T4KrBf3.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16