Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
Support!

Oop this was made 6 years ago!?
Support!

Oop this was made 6 years ago!?
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
100% support! I have so many ideas for trans dragons and I don't really like the pose on some dragon breeds! I'd love to be given the option to change them! My only problem with it would be people potentially scamming others because they think they're buying a male dragon when in reality they're buying a female. So I guess a quick fix would to be make it like familiars/apparel: you can't remove it from your lair if your dragon has a pose-change scroll!
100% support! I have so many ideas for trans dragons and I don't really like the pose on some dragon breeds! I'd love to be given the option to change them! My only problem with it would be people potentially scamming others because they think they're buying a male dragon when in reality they're buying a female. So I guess a quick fix would to be make it like familiars/apparel: you can't remove it from your lair if your dragon has a pose-change scroll!
T4Z7I9R.png uUqCbLO.png
tn0RSo5.png
T4yPm3o.png
mtHAEL4.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
J7D1quC.png
TdTJOrw.png
Support!
Support!
Support!! This is an oldie but I love this idea so much!
Support!! This is an oldie but I love this idea so much!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
considering how breed changes work i don't see why this would actually be too much of a hassle to implement! i've been wanting something like this for a while, as a trans person.
considering how breed changes work i don't see why this would actually be too much of a hassle to implement! i've been wanting something like this for a while, as a trans person.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Support! Sometimes I see a girl dragon that looks really good, but I already have a girl dragon of the same breed, so I have to settle for a boy one that doesn't look as good
Support! Sometimes I see a girl dragon that looks really good, but I already have a girl dragon of the same breed, so I have to settle for a boy one that doesn't look as good
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
Full support! I admit I don’t know how that'd all work logistically, but I would really love to be able to change some poses. I'd get so many more male SD then! and male PC! And Female faes! Ahh
Full support! I admit I don’t know how that'd all work logistically, but I would really love to be able to change some poses. I'd get so many more male SD then! and male PC! And Female faes! Ahh
jyIIBkp.png
Scroll of Trans Your Gender
Scroll of Trans Your Gender
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
I could support this if:

1) It made affected dragons untradeable/unsellable to avoid rip-offs, scams, etc.
2) It was a gem item with a similar price as scroll of EY
3) It wouldn't take an incredibly long time/intensive re-coding to implement
4) Dragons under the effect of the scroll were clearly marked, like how EY dragons have a little eggshell icon, to help further remove confusion.

I'm guessing that one of the main reasons it hasn't been implemented is item #3. I'm not a fan of cosmetic things being implemented that take lots of development time/resources away from fresh new content and much-needed updates/revamps of old content that desperately needs it.

Personally I see it as something like the EY scroll: I wouldn't miss it if it weren't there, and I don't really have a huge desire for it. But I can see why some people might want it.
I could support this if:

1) It made affected dragons untradeable/unsellable to avoid rip-offs, scams, etc.
2) It was a gem item with a similar price as scroll of EY
3) It wouldn't take an incredibly long time/intensive re-coding to implement
4) Dragons under the effect of the scroll were clearly marked, like how EY dragons have a little eggshell icon, to help further remove confusion.

I'm guessing that one of the main reasons it hasn't been implemented is item #3. I'm not a fan of cosmetic things being implemented that take lots of development time/resources away from fresh new content and much-needed updates/revamps of old content that desperately needs it.

Personally I see it as something like the EY scroll: I wouldn't miss it if it weren't there, and I don't really have a huge desire for it. But I can see why some people might want it.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Support! There's definitely want for it, and the Original Post seems to be pretty reasonable.
Support! There's definitely want for it, and the Original Post seems to be pretty reasonable.
CG2021.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150