Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | let me pm myself
1 2 3 4 5
Support. I don't see why not and it could be useful in many ways.
Support. I don't see why not and it could be useful in many ways.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Support! I am also getting annoyed at people using the AH as a bank.
Support! I am also getting annoyed at people using the AH as a bank.
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
Woah! Support, actually. I've wanted to do this. Multiple times.

wow nevermind this is cool it used to not work. IT WORKS
Woah! Support, actually. I've wanted to do this. Multiple times.

wow nevermind this is cool it used to not work. IT WORKS
water_banner.pngsmall1_zpse9ae931d.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
Support!

Love you queen
Support!

Love you queen
PoMXwvX.png
I totally agree!
I totally agree!
Charlie // 20 // He.Him
Please @ping me for all thing you want me to see!
Support.
Support.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
Grumbles [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a130721d970c9d9502a8dc1b2ea8aa4b/tumblr_inline_ng77h1mhtN1qgprmm.jpg[/img] Even tho we have a vault now, support! I wouldn't mind sending myself messages with links as private bookmarks or to organize stacks of chests and bags or as seperate stores (since some may want to keep funds for scrolls, lair expansions, etc. separated)
Grumbles

tumblr_inline_ng77h1mhtN1qgprmm.jpg

Even tho we have a vault now, support!

I wouldn't mind sending myself messages with links as private bookmarks or to organize stacks of chests and bags or as seperate stores (since some may want to keep funds for scrolls, lair expansions, etc. separated)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Very strong support! Often if I want to save something (Like a link or some dialogue from something) and I can't easily save it on my computer, I send it as a message to myself on a different website. Although I can use email or other websites for this, it would be nice for people who can't to be able to send themself messages on here!
Very strong support! Often if I want to save something (Like a link or some dialogue from something) and I can't easily save it on my computer, I send it as a message to myself on a different website. Although I can use email or other websites for this, it would be nice for people who can't to be able to send themself messages on here!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
No support. The messaging system is a total mess right now and there's no benefit to sending myself a PM.

However, support for a private user "sandbox" that acts like the dragon bio pages.

That would allow me to save site-specific notes to myself, as well as allow me to test out BBCode and formatting before making things public.
No support. The messaging system is a total mess right now and there's no benefit to sending myself a PM.

However, support for a private user "sandbox" that acts like the dragon bio pages.

That would allow me to save site-specific notes to myself, as well as allow me to test out BBCode and formatting before making things public.
SUPPORT SO HARD, it didn't give me a notification when I did this so the full hatchery list I'd spent hours making vanished :/
SUPPORT SO HARD, it didn't give me a notification when I did this so the full hatchery list I'd spent hours making vanished :/
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
1 2 3 4 5