Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plot Involvement
1 2
Yeah. I love FR, but I think it would be interesting if there was a plot. And that plot could lead to sooo many new things... laik the discovery of Hydras! Or a new area! >:D
Yeah. I love FR, but I think it would be interesting if there was a plot. And that plot could lead to sooo many new things... laik the discovery of Hydras! Or a new area! >:D
Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy equals PI R SQUARE
I'd personally love a Meta Site plot where the end-goal is festive-like currency to buy one-time things (like familiars, apparel, etc)

Or the discovery of a new Dragon Species lost somewhere. :)
I'd personally love a Meta Site plot where the end-goal is festive-like currency to buy one-time things (like familiars, apparel, etc)

Or the discovery of a new Dragon Species lost somewhere. :)
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
Or... the rise of the Shade. >:3 And all the flights must unite (and then depart again)

@kataclysm
Or... the rise of the Shade. >:3 And all the flights must unite (and then depart again)

@kataclysm
As much as I'd love a plot, I don't think it should be something huge and major that the site revolves around. This is a breeding site, not an RP site.

However, having new apparel/gene/species releases be more like a story would be so awesome! More lore would be great, but I wouldn't like to see a plot that turned the site into something that required people to participate in the plot in order to get certain items or dragons.
As much as I'd love a plot, I don't think it should be something huge and major that the site revolves around. This is a breeding site, not an RP site.

However, having new apparel/gene/species releases be more like a story would be so awesome! More lore would be great, but I wouldn't like to see a plot that turned the site into something that required people to participate in the plot in order to get certain items or dragons.
hu72dVR.png
I would totally love a plot, complete with a prize shop (and maybe some really hard to get items expensively priced in it). I imagine, after a while, all the holidays of the same old grind are going to get boring.

Of course, I also want to see FR fix its major bugs and have open registration.
I would totally love a plot, complete with a prize shop (and maybe some really hard to get items expensively priced in it). I imagine, after a while, all the holidays of the same old grind are going to get boring.

Of course, I also want to see FR fix its major bugs and have open registration.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@Jingle
Have you discovered the secret messages on the tattered scraps yet? :D
@Jingle
Have you discovered the secret messages on the tattered scraps yet? :D
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
I agree that 'quests' to complete to uncover more lore is fun and interactive. Breeding game or not, it will make the experience more immersive and create more attachment to dragons, etc.
I agree that 'quests' to complete to uncover more lore is fun and interactive. Breeding game or not, it will make the experience more immersive and create more attachment to dragons, etc.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@graficcha

Are there secret messages?
@graficcha

[quote name="Jingle" date="2014-08-11 07:33:44"]@graficcha Are there secret messages?[/quote] @Graficcha Oh, ye had better be tellin' me what mysterious messages these be. I haven't heard 'o them before. I be excited already!
Jingle wrote on 2014-08-11 07:33:44:
@graficcha

@Graficcha
Oh, ye had better be tellin' me what mysterious messages these be. I haven't heard 'o them before. I be excited already!
25tdzx0.gif
@Jingle
@ScubaScience

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=136122&p=mb

This link has a list of all the mysterious scraps on top, of course people have long since banded together to crack the code:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1130153&p=mb

OP in that one links to the discussion thread :)
@Jingle
@ScubaScience

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=136122&p=mb

This link has a list of all the mysterious scraps on top, of course people have long since banded together to crack the code:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1130153&p=mb

OP in that one links to the discussion thread :)
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
1 2