Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plot Involvement
1 2
[quote]but I wouldn't like to see a plot that turned the site into something that required people to participate in the plot in order to get certain items or dragons.[/quote] I dont know, I would be perfectly fine with this. Yes, its a breeding site, but that doesn't mean it has to be used ONLY for breeding. And the plot itself, even if its required to participate in, could be a nice avenue to constantly add to and bring new breeding genes/species/and features into the game. It creates a nice element of challenge, you have to work to get these new things that you can then use to breed some super awesome dragons~
Quote:
but I wouldn't like to see a plot that turned the site into something that required people to participate in the plot in order to get certain items or dragons.

I dont know, I would be perfectly fine with this. Yes, its a breeding site, but that doesn't mean it has to be used ONLY for breeding. And the plot itself, even if its required to participate in, could be a nice avenue to constantly add to and bring new breeding genes/species/and features into the game. It creates a nice element of challenge, you have to work to get these new things that you can then use to breed some super awesome dragons~
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
1 2