Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase Apparel Stock rates!
1 2 3 4 5
Support.
Support.
Support. For those who argue that this would just help auto-click users more:

It wouldn't. It would cause the markets to flood and the AH prices to drop if they were to constantly snipe all the items and put tons of them up for resale. I watched this happen with some of the flowerfalls. Daisy Flowerfalls used to be profitable but it started to restock almost every ten minutes at some point, so now no one buys them out anymore.

I definitely think older items that have been out for one or two months should restock in higher quantities. I've lost interest in the Smoke gene, I already have a few dragons of my own, but I'm hearing people still having trouble getting it so long after its release, and that's unfortunate. The dragons have already dropped in price, but the scarcity of the scroll itself is causing resellers to hoard them.
Support. For those who argue that this would just help auto-click users more:

It wouldn't. It would cause the markets to flood and the AH prices to drop if they were to constantly snipe all the items and put tons of them up for resale. I watched this happen with some of the flowerfalls. Daisy Flowerfalls used to be profitable but it started to restock almost every ten minutes at some point, so now no one buys them out anymore.

I definitely think older items that have been out for one or two months should restock in higher quantities. I've lost interest in the Smoke gene, I already have a few dragons of my own, but I'm hearing people still having trouble getting it so long after its release, and that's unfortunate. The dragons have already dropped in price, but the scarcity of the scroll itself is causing resellers to hoard them.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
support
support
he/himtumblr_inline_o8jonixiDo1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_ouqfrnYCgP1tv211lo1_250.png tumblr_inline_o8jonjJSJh1soemy4_100.pngfr +3
Support this!
Support this!
qCJC5AV.png
10000% support.
10000% support.
bHeX9bv.png
So many, of the support.
So many, of the support.
Joining the support group. It's ridiculous how the player base keeps increasing but the restocking system doesn't get implemented.
Joining the support group. It's ridiculous how the player base keeps increasing but the restocking system doesn't get implemented.
LW9qHew.png
Support.
Support.
84480400.png
SUPPORT.

Even beyond the subject of silks or scarves (OR WING ARMOR), I can't even manage to get hold of a pair of Ebony Antlers (A VERY OLD ITEM) without camping at 3am, waiting for the slight possibility of unannounced downtime when everyone gets booted out and can't be sure when they'll get back in.
I have only managed to grab ONE PAIR EVERY 2 TO 3 MONTHS all on my own.
Do I REALLY have to pay or ask sniping services for EVERYTHING nice I want to buy? >:c
SUPPORT.

Even beyond the subject of silks or scarves (OR WING ARMOR), I can't even manage to get hold of a pair of Ebony Antlers (A VERY OLD ITEM) without camping at 3am, waiting for the slight possibility of unannounced downtime when everyone gets booted out and can't be sure when they'll get back in.
I have only managed to grab ONE PAIR EVERY 2 TO 3 MONTHS all on my own.
Do I REALLY have to pay or ask sniping services for EVERYTHING nice I want to buy? >:c
Support.

It's not just new items, even Roundhorns and black antlers go as fast as silks, blue fur and wings.
Support.

It's not just new items, even Roundhorns and black antlers go as fast as silks, blue fur and wings.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5