Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase Apparel Stock rates!
1 2 3 4 5
Support.
Restockers can get their window of profit and people can have a chance to get them later. Everyone wins.
Support.
Restockers can get their window of profit and people can have a chance to get them later. Everyone wins.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support for reasons already stated.
Support for reasons already stated.
6epgHfG.png
I rent out Arcane nests for FREE. Conditions on my clan profile.
FR+3
Support.
Support.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
[quote name="EnchantingCurse" date="2014-08-08 16:02:14"]Support. Restockers can get their window of profit and people can have a chance to get them later. Everyone wins.[/quote] This. so much.
EnchantingCurse wrote on 2014-08-08 16:02:14:
Support.
This. so much.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
I see this come up a lot, and I will support every single time.

To those that say "But if people get what they want immediately, they'll get bored and leave!", I say this: If people can't get what they want from the Marketplace despite waiting 4-6 months, they'll get super frustrated and leave.

After two months, I would really like a way to get things from the Marketplace instead of paying someone 10x the normal value or hoping I get lucky with a chest.
I see this come up a lot, and I will support every single time.

To those that say "But if people get what they want immediately, they'll get bored and leave!", I say this: If people can't get what they want from the Marketplace despite waiting 4-6 months, they'll get super frustrated and leave.

After two months, I would really like a way to get things from the Marketplace instead of paying someone 10x the normal value or hoping I get lucky with a chest.
[quote name="EnchantingCurse" date="2014-08-08 16:02:14"]Support. Restockers can get their window of profit and people can have a chance to get them later. Everyone wins.[/quote] Exactly. Obviously, some apparel is more popular than others, but silks (edit: and scarves) don't last longer than a second and they're not even new anymore.
EnchantingCurse wrote on 2014-08-08 16:02:14:
Support.

Exactly. Obviously, some apparel is more popular than others, but silks (edit: and scarves) don't last longer than a second and they're not even new anymore.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Totally support. The MP has been a thorn in my side for a long time.
Totally support. The MP has been a thorn in my side for a long time.
9PW8odu.jpg
Support.

MP has been a pain in the tail for... 4 months already? It's so frustrating and takes away pleasure from playing. I must admit, I have a friend who's awesome enough to 'snipe' new items for me in a legitimate way. Sure, it's cool to have someone with better skills to help you, but from the other hand I feel like a parasite a bit. With a little worse connection and rather poor hand reflexes I can never get anything nice except on the first two days of a monthly festival when most of players focus on getting the holiday skins :I
Support.

MP has been a pain in the tail for... 4 months already? It's so frustrating and takes away pleasure from playing. I must admit, I have a friend who's awesome enough to 'snipe' new items for me in a legitimate way. Sure, it's cool to have someone with better skills to help you, but from the other hand I feel like a parasite a bit. With a little worse connection and rather poor hand reflexes I can never get anything nice except on the first two days of a monthly festival when most of players focus on getting the holiday skins :I
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Support!
Support!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Support!

When I'm off of work, I try to camp the market place at every restock. Even doing so, I still never get to buy the items. :/
I click on it when it appears, but it's gone far before I can buy. It's not fun, when you can't get some apparel items to make your dragons look cute.
And I am still trying to get some of the older apparel too, just like the topic. The fluffy fur apparel, scarves, and even the tail bows are hard to find.

I see the same people in the AH selling all the new apparel. So they are intentionally buying everything up. Then turning around and jacking up the prices. That's not cool, man.
Support!

When I'm off of work, I try to camp the market place at every restock. Even doing so, I still never get to buy the items. :/
I click on it when it appears, but it's gone far before I can buy. It's not fun, when you can't get some apparel items to make your dragons look cute.
And I am still trying to get some of the older apparel too, just like the topic. The fluffy fur apparel, scarves, and even the tail bows are hard to find.

I see the same people in the AH selling all the new apparel. So they are intentionally buying everything up. Then turning around and jacking up the prices. That's not cool, man.
1 2 3 4 5