Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Actual Auctions in the Auction house.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I know this is an old thread but I still support. It would make holding auctions so much easier! (Of course it still won't stop other people from having auctions on a forum, especially with item transactions in auctions).

In addition a "trading post" (similar to Neopets) would be cool too. We just have our "wish list" and people place their offers on it and as the people who list, it's up to them to decide to accept offers or not.
I know this is an old thread but I still support. It would make holding auctions so much easier! (Of course it still won't stop other people from having auctions on a forum, especially with item transactions in auctions).

In addition a "trading post" (similar to Neopets) would be cool too. We just have our "wish list" and people place their offers on it and as the people who list, it's up to them to decide to accept offers or not.
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
yes please.

(this is a pretty basic thing, maybe it will be added in the site overhaul?)
yes please.

(this is a pretty basic thing, maybe it will be added in the site overhaul?)
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
I know this an old thread but I really would like a true auction option. Not only would it be helpful to the seller to make more profit but the sellers would also be able to get a better feel for what they're selling will actually sell for at a reasonable price. Otherwise it's a shot in the dark even with the so called sell value.
I know this an old thread but I really would like a true auction option. Not only would it be helpful to the seller to make more profit but the sellers would also be able to get a better feel for what they're selling will actually sell for at a reasonable price. Otherwise it's a shot in the dark even with the so called sell value.
I want this so much. I was so disappointed when I discovered that the auction house didn't have actual auctions. This would make selling dragons a lot more fun I think.

I also like the above trading post idea too.

Honestly, anything that connects buyers and sellers of dragons better than the forums is a good thing.
I want this so much. I was so disappointed when I discovered that the auction house didn't have actual auctions. This would make selling dragons a lot more fun I think.

I also like the above trading post idea too.

Honestly, anything that connects buyers and sellers of dragons better than the forums is a good thing.
usOVDmY.png
I definitely think that it should be included! I also think there should be an option to toggle it so that you can see either just auctions, just regular auction house sales, and both, with the option to organize the auctions by buyout price or current bid? (If that makes any sense lol)
I definitely think that it should be included! I also think there should be an option to toggle it so that you can see either just auctions, just regular auction house sales, and both, with the option to organize the auctions by buyout price or current bid? (If that makes any sense lol)
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
I would love this. Maybe have auction house and auction bids to prevent confusion
I would love this. Maybe have auction house and auction bids to prevent confusion
I love this idea. SUPPORT
I love this idea. SUPPORT
millie, she/her, minor, time: fr+0
  • currently hyperfixating on dr
Support. so much support. I think this would help the economy so much, and cut out the massive underpricing problem we have.

[Edit] Also a proper trading post would be amazing. It would be great to, auction style, throw up some items and/or dragons, and see what items/dragons/currency gets offered.

Because, let's be frank: Right now, the AH is not cutting it. I've been on here for years, and I love this site and the staff, but there has been a demand for changes to the AH literally since I joined. The AH needs a compete overhaul.
Support. so much support. I think this would help the economy so much, and cut out the massive underpricing problem we have.

[Edit] Also a proper trading post would be amazing. It would be great to, auction style, throw up some items and/or dragons, and see what items/dragons/currency gets offered.

Because, let's be frank: Right now, the AH is not cutting it. I've been on here for years, and I love this site and the staff, but there has been a demand for changes to the AH literally since I joined. The AH needs a compete overhaul.
leS9e0K.png
I want this so much. And, yeah, for real- it's call the auction house! Please.
I support this. I've wanted this since the day I joined.

Edit: I definitely support a true trading post as well.
I want this so much. And, yeah, for real- it's call the auction house! Please.
I support this. I've wanted this since the day I joined.

Edit: I definitely support a true trading post as well.
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
I support, but as there are people who want quick sales, I think we should have another section where the so called auctions being sold now would be and this actual auction thing takes the AH place.
I support, but as there are people who want quick sales, I think we should have another section where the so called auctions being sold now would be and this actual auction thing takes the AH place.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17