Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Actual Auctions in the Auction house.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Support

A hatchery that puts up all dragons for Auctions would définitely get my attention. I always see stuff that's out of my price range, but this would give a guy like me more chances and also maybe teach newer players about values of dragons.
Support

A hatchery that puts up all dragons for Auctions would définitely get my attention. I always see stuff that's out of my price range, but this would give a guy like me more chances and also maybe teach newer players about values of dragons.
I definitely support the option to auction dragons. For simplicity's sake I think it should be in the same place as the current Auction House, but to be something you can choose to set up when you put your dragons there.

Goodness knows I have no idea what my dragons are usually worth, so being able to start the price low, and see where the bidding ends up would be really nice.
I definitely support the option to auction dragons. For simplicity's sake I think it should be in the same place as the current Auction House, but to be something you can choose to set up when you put your dragons there.

Goodness knows I have no idea what my dragons are usually worth, so being able to start the price low, and see where the bidding ends up would be really nice.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
Far more interesting than just a regular sell price. Support.
Far more interesting than just a regular sell price. Support.
Support.

As a new player I thought that's what the auction house actually was, so seeing it just like a normal market really confused me. The name, in a way, is false advertising for how it actually works.
Support.

As a new player I thought that's what the auction house actually was, so seeing it just like a normal market really confused me. The name, in a way, is false advertising for how it actually works.
I'm a photographer - follow my adventures and growth on Instagram!
so much support
so much support
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
support!
support!
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
I personally don't like auctions, but support anyway. It'd only make sense!
I personally don't like auctions, but support anyway. It'd only make sense!
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
Support!
Support!
1SXlDkp.png
Support!
Support!
1SXlDkp.png
This would be soooo much nicer than trying to manage an auction in the forums. Set a starting bid, a minimum increment, maybe an autobuy... and let the site handle the bidders.
This would be soooo much nicer than trying to manage an auction in the forums. Set a starting bid, a minimum increment, maybe an autobuy... and let the site handle the bidders.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17