Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Sex" not "Gender"
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
@RedRarebit [quote name="Undel" date="2014-06-12 21:04:05"]Our apologies. I know you guys saw the change in the auciton house and were excited - we were too. Sadly, the additional search fields will not be happening tonight. (it resulted in some alarming traffic that we'll need to resolve - we need some more time to analyze this.) We’re going to make some changes and bring it back at a later time. :)[/quote]
@RedRarebit
Undel wrote on 2014-06-12 21:04:05:
Our apologies. I know you guys saw the change in the auciton house and were excited - we were too. Sadly, the additional search fields will not be happening tonight. (it resulted in some alarming traffic that we'll need to resolve - we need some more time to analyze this.) We’re going to make some changes and bring it back at a later time. :)
Oh, I see! Thank you!
Oh, I see! Thank you!
[quote name="StarKid" date="2014-06-12 20:44:20"]Yes! I think they've mostly solved this issue in the best and most non-controversial way they could have! Symbols! Woooo!![/quote] Yes, that'll be an excellent compromise once it's rolled out! I hadn't even thought of that option. XD;; Thankyou, admins, for implementing our suggestion while still listening to the concerns of the only legitimate argument against it (sorry, but "I don't care, therefore nobody should care" is not a legitimate argument =P). You're awesome and everybody should be happy with this! ^^
StarKid wrote on 2014-06-12 20:44:20:
Yes! I think they've mostly solved this issue in the best and most non-controversial way they could have! Symbols! Woooo!!

Yes, that'll be an excellent compromise once it's rolled out! I hadn't even thought of that option. XD;; Thankyou, admins, for implementing our suggestion while still listening to the concerns of the only legitimate argument against it (sorry, but "I don't care, therefore nobody should care" is not a legitimate argument =P). You're awesome and everybody should be happy with this! ^^
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
You get two thumbs up from this guy!
You get two thumbs up from this guy!
Total support.

Some people might think this isn't that big of a deal, but it's subtle misunderstandings such as this one that make explaining stuff like transsexuality extremely difficult.
Total support.

Some people might think this isn't that big of a deal, but it's subtle misunderstandings such as this one that make explaining stuff like transsexuality extremely difficult.
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
No support, and Adam took the words right out of my mouth.
No support, and Adam took the words right out of my mouth.
support.

symbols on the AH are all well and good, but change it everywhere (previews, etc.).
support.

symbols on the AH are all well and good, but change it everywhere (previews, etc.).
waterb1.png
fr time + 16.5
seeing how the AH is going to change to make it exclusively symbols instead of words, i don't know where i stand now

but if it does revert back to words i'd rather the words say "sex" as i'm never very comfortable thinking that people like to think that gender = the sex of dragon they are going to get that they will use to breed with the opposite sex

so, support, if and only if the AH thing for searching up sex of dragons is not going to be the male and female symbols and would instead revert back to spoken word
seeing how the AH is going to change to make it exclusively symbols instead of words, i don't know where i stand now

but if it does revert back to words i'd rather the words say "sex" as i'm never very comfortable thinking that people like to think that gender = the sex of dragon they are going to get that they will use to breed with the opposite sex

so, support, if and only if the AH thing for searching up sex of dragons is not going to be the male and female symbols and would instead revert back to spoken word
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
Support
Support
Support :3
Support :3