Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
Coolio! I like keeping my dragons in certin areas based on rank, for instance, Maticharch, Patriarch, Heir, Breed Females, Breed Males, Genepools, Speacials, Ridables, and hatchlings.
Coolio! I like keeping my dragons in certin areas based on rank, for instance, Maticharch, Patriarch, Heir, Breed Females, Breed Males, Genepools, Speacials, Ridables, and hatchlings.
I'm finally back!
Support for tabs, customisable for personal organisation! You can do this on Beastkeeper and trust me it is very convenient when trying to sort through my 50+ guys.
Support for tabs, customisable for personal organisation! You can do this on Beastkeeper and trust me it is very convenient when trying to sort through my 50+ guys.
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
I like this idea a lot. I'd love to have a tab for my breeding pairs, for hatchlings, for exalt fodder, and down the line for ones wearing skins I want to show off.
I like this idea a lot. I'd love to have a tab for my breeding pairs, for hatchlings, for exalt fodder, and down the line for ones wearing skins I want to show off.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support so badly. When I'm buying exalts the new dragons not only push, but mess up the order of my other dragons.

It's like watching a random dragon shove his way between a couple and whispering
"I live here now"

My couples need a nice section of the lair just for them.
Support so badly. When I'm buying exalts the new dragons not only push, but mess up the order of my other dragons.

It's like watching a random dragon shove his way between a couple and whispering
"I live here now"

My couples need a nice section of the lair just for them.
Support!
Support!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
Support. ANYTHING to make lairs easier to organize because it's such a pain right now.
Support. ANYTHING to make lairs easier to organize because it's such a pain right now.
b9aWflB.png
I'm glad this emerged from the dust exactly at the moment when I considered such a suggestion post myself, as my support for this is strong

Organizing is hella important for many who play such "collector" games, and it in general would make lairs easier to read which in no way is a bad thing, yeah? For both owners and visitors alike
I'm glad this emerged from the dust exactly at the moment when I considered such a suggestion post myself, as my support for this is strong

Organizing is hella important for many who play such "collector" games, and it in general would make lairs easier to read which in no way is a bad thing, yeah? For both owners and visitors alike
Untitled-1.png
I need this, especially as I have many RO dragons scattered throughout my lair...
Plus, a tab for hatchlings would be awesome, and, since I've been having my own clan lore about 5 regiments (possibly an elite six...), it would certainly be nice to do it this way instead of /just/ pages.
I need this, especially as I have many RO dragons scattered throughout my lair...
Plus, a tab for hatchlings would be awesome, and, since I've been having my own clan lore about 5 regiments (possibly an elite six...), it would certainly be nice to do it this way instead of /just/ pages.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Support! Or, at least, some form of organization, if possible. I'm mildly OCD and it really irks me when I organize my lair and then I hatch a nest and everything just goes... everywhere. It bothers me so much and after purchasing/hatching/exalting something, I have to compulsively check through my lair about 3 or 4 times to make sure it's how I want it (even then, I tend to organize and reorganize because I'm unsure how I want to sort them, and that takes up enough of my time without the order messing up itself).

And yes. When you purchase hatchlings/hatch a nest - can they at least go to the back of the lair? Please. Maybe the default sort order can be by age, and then users can sort from there. Honestly, I'm not sure what it sorts by, if it sorts at all, but I haven't found any rhyme or reason to it.
Support! Or, at least, some form of organization, if possible. I'm mildly OCD and it really irks me when I organize my lair and then I hatch a nest and everything just goes... everywhere. It bothers me so much and after purchasing/hatching/exalting something, I have to compulsively check through my lair about 3 or 4 times to make sure it's how I want it (even then, I tend to organize and reorganize because I'm unsure how I want to sort them, and that takes up enough of my time without the order messing up itself).

And yes. When you purchase hatchlings/hatch a nest - can they at least go to the back of the lair? Please. Maybe the default sort order can be by age, and then users can sort from there. Honestly, I'm not sure what it sorts by, if it sorts at all, but I haven't found any rhyme or reason to it.
Support! c:
Support! c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35