Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Preview
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support! That's a wonderful idea!
Support! That's a wonderful idea!
FR_SIGGY.png
It'd be a bit more complicated but definitely support, the original idea or a dressup closet type.
The outline is lovely to see how an item would look on position with the species and gender, but actual color and gene coordination would be a blessing.
It'd be a bit more complicated but definitely support, the original idea or a dressup closet type.
The outline is lovely to see how an item would look on position with the species and gender, but actual color and gene coordination would be a blessing.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
I think this could be a valuable tool, and super convenient, but I'm worried about how much coding it would involve for the Admins. So, support, but maybe not as a priority thing?
I think this could be a valuable tool, and super convenient, but I'm worried about how much coding it would involve for the Admins. So, support, but maybe not as a priority thing?
"Stoke the forge and bathe the land in cleansing fire"
Lending my support here as well. Perhaps it could be implemented somewhat like breed change/gene scrolls currently are. You click the item, it opens up a window where you can select the dragons in your lair, and then you choose the one you want to preview on.

Definitely not a high priority right now, but I'd love to see it on the "nice to have" list. :)
Lending my support here as well. Perhaps it could be implemented somewhat like breed change/gene scrolls currently are. You click the item, it opens up a window where you can select the dragons in your lair, and then you choose the one you want to preview on.

Definitely not a high priority right now, but I'd love to see it on the "nice to have" list. :)
hJWOfQK.png
bump

thanks for all the support guys! i'm so glad i'm not the only one who would like to see this feature implemented sometime. i do agree that it's not a dire need right now, but it'd be nice to see c:
bump

thanks for all the support guys! i'm so glad i'm not the only one who would like to see this feature implemented sometime. i do agree that it's not a dire need right now, but it'd be nice to see c:
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
Definite support for this. I've spent the entire time since Wooly apparel got released trying to get together all the stuff I need to trade Swipp for Pink Wooly gear only to find that it didn't suit the dragon I had originally intended to wear it. And indeed, I wouldn't have bought half the apparel I had if I had known it wasn't going to look as good as I thought on my dragons.

So yep, as other folks have said not a high priority thing but definitely something I'd like to see added in game!
Definite support for this. I've spent the entire time since Wooly apparel got released trying to get together all the stuff I need to trade Swipp for Pink Wooly gear only to find that it didn't suit the dragon I had originally intended to wear it. And indeed, I wouldn't have bought half the apparel I had if I had known it wasn't going to look as good as I thought on my dragons.

So yep, as other folks have said not a high priority thing but definitely something I'd like to see added in game!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
thanks, @Artorias :D
thanks, @Artorias :D
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
Omg I think of this every time I go to buy apparel!
Me:
"The blank, uncolored dragon looks lovely with this apparel!"
..Then...
"Oh gosh! The dragon I bought it for looks horrid due to the overall colouration..."

Colors must match for me...I'm weird like that
100% support! :)
Omg I think of this every time I go to buy apparel!
Me:
"The blank, uncolored dragon looks lovely with this apparel!"
..Then...
"Oh gosh! The dragon I bought it for looks horrid due to the overall colouration..."

Colors must match for me...I'm weird like that
100% support! :)
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
support!!!
support!!!
Slytherin and Proud!
ezimba14848049480000.gif
massive yes
massive yes
1 2 3 4 5 6