Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Preview
1 2 3 4 5 6
buying apparel can be really difficult if you can't see how it's gonna look on YOUR dragon, just an uncoloured silhouette.

so I'd like to pitch the idea of, when you're buying apparel and you click on it to preview it, you select one of your own dragons from a drop-down menu! it's a bummer when you think something will look great and you buy it and it doesn't work with the colours :c

(sorry if this has been suggested before! i checked the first two pages and didn't see anything)
buying apparel can be really difficult if you can't see how it's gonna look on YOUR dragon, just an uncoloured silhouette.

so I'd like to pitch the idea of, when you're buying apparel and you click on it to preview it, you select one of your own dragons from a drop-down menu! it's a bummer when you think something will look great and you buy it and it doesn't work with the colours :c

(sorry if this has been suggested before! i checked the first two pages and didn't see anything)
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
bump
bump
probably not a lizard
Support. I've spent a bunch of treasure this past week on apparel that didn't end up working with any of my dragons.
Support. I've spent a bunch of treasure this past week on apparel that didn't end up working with any of my dragons.
thank you, @Primmly ! I did the same, I think I bought three or four things that looked good on the silhouette and just did nooooot work when I put it on my dragons, either with the colours or other clothing v-v
thank you, @Primmly ! I did the same, I think I bought three or four things that looked good on the silhouette and just did nooooot work when I put it on my dragons, either with the colours or other clothing v-v
probably not a lizard
Support! Yeah, I've had to do a fair amount of buying and reselling when things didn't work. I'd love to have an easier preview option.
Support! Yeah, I've had to do a fair amount of buying and reselling when things didn't work. I'd love to have an easier preview option.
Eh, I don't see the need for this.
Eh, I don't see the need for this.
knhLXgs.png
this would be lovely!
this would be lovely!
I would like it.
I would like it.
I support this like a very supportive thing. The current version shows you the general shape, but not at all how it might look with different colours. Currently I end up polling all my friends to see if they have the item in the right colour and will let me borrow it to try it on the dragon I'm considering it for, and there's a few things I just didn't buy because I couldn't find one to see how it would actually look on MY dragon, as opposed to a naked grey ghost.
I support this like a very supportive thing. The current version shows you the general shape, but not at all how it might look with different colours. Currently I end up polling all my friends to see if they have the item in the right colour and will let me borrow it to try it on the dragon I'm considering it for, and there's a few things I just didn't buy because I couldn't find one to see how it would actually look on MY dragon, as opposed to a naked grey ghost.
@nika @Juholly @firespring @Ninjakitten

thanks you guys! a couple nights ago i spent probably almost 140k on apparel because i didn't know what colours would look best. on some of my dragons, it doesn't matter if it doesn't exactly match, but with others i need the colours to exaaaaactly match the shades on my dragons :U
@nika @Juholly @firespring @Ninjakitten

thanks you guys! a couple nights ago i spent probably almost 140k on apparel because i didn't know what colours would look best. on some of my dragons, it doesn't matter if it doesn't exactly match, but with others i need the colours to exaaaaactly match the shades on my dragons :U
probably not a lizard
1 2 3 4 5 6