Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Preview
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MasuruMoose

I haven't read this thread specifically, but the last post was from 2014 and since then we have actually gotten the dressing room which does what people are talking about.

It allows you to input any dragon ID into it and see how multiple apparel looks on it as well as on a blank dragon

Edit: you can even try skins/accents with apparels
@MasuruMoose

I haven't read this thread specifically, but the last post was from 2014 and since then we have actually gotten the dressing room which does what people are talking about.

It allows you to input any dragon ID into it and see how multiple apparel looks on it as well as on a blank dragon

Edit: you can even try skins/accents with apparels

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar

I'm aware, but it'd still be nice to be able to select one of your own dragons in the marketplace itself instead of having to sprint over to the dressing room and hope you can figure out whether or not it looks good before the item runs out of stock.

although recently, the previews in the marketplace haven't been working at all. no matter what I click on and what breed/gender I select, it only shows the blank mannequin with no apparel. :/
@Jemadar

I'm aware, but it'd still be nice to be able to select one of your own dragons in the marketplace itself instead of having to sprint over to the dressing room and hope you can figure out whether or not it looks good before the item runs out of stock.

although recently, the previews in the marketplace haven't been working at all. no matter what I click on and what breed/gender I select, it only shows the blank mannequin with no apparel. :/
Yeah that sounds like a great idea! I dont wanna spend 40kt on apparel I can’t use (which has happened before)
Yeah that sounds like a great idea! I dont wanna spend 40kt on apparel I can’t use (which has happened before)
2luce9i.png
  • Scorpio
  • FR Time +2
tumblr_inline_oki66139Nj1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6