Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 282 283
Goats. Goat familiars. Goat familiars with jet packs.
Goats. Goat familiars. Goat familiars with jet packs.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
PLEASE GOAT FAMILIARS PLEASE.

They could be so cute with jet packs D= also cute without but not as
PLEASE GOAT FAMILIARS PLEASE.

They could be so cute with jet packs D= also cute without but not as
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
[i]badger[/i]badger[i]badger[/i]badger[i]badger[/i]badger[i]badger[/i]badger[i]badger[/i]badger[i]badger[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/356.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/417.png[/img] ...yeah, we're missing the Badger part.
badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger 356.png 417.png

...yeah, we're missing the Badger part.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
Cuttlefish familiars!
Cuttlefish familiars!
[color=palevioletred]If all of those slots for Monster Maker in the Kickstarter weren't taken when I found it, I would have designed a [b]Flamingo[/b] familiar! James's Flamingos especially. [img]http://www.flamingos-world.com/wp-content/uploads/Puna_Flamingo_or_James_Flamingo_600.jpg[/img] They have really neat beaks already! Plus, you can come up with all kinds of neat plumage combinations.
If all of those slots for Monster Maker in the Kickstarter weren't taken when I found it, I would have designed a Flamingo familiar! James's Flamingos especially.
Puna_Flamingo_or_James_Flamingo_600.jpg

They have really neat beaks already! Plus, you can come up with all kinds of neat plumage combinations.
Something Dinosaur-y to go with Wildclaws! ^^ And PENGUINS. Give us penguins! [img]http://www.penguinscience.com/education/src/sc_attack.jpg[/img]
Something Dinosaur-y to go with Wildclaws! ^^

And PENGUINS. Give us penguins!

sc_attack.jpg
sTDNoaF.gif

In a pinch, snakes can be used as very angry whips.
I didn't see it mentioned, so I'm going to.

One word: Raccoons!
I didn't see it mentioned, so I'm going to.

One word: Raccoons!
sigFR.png
35b5ks4.png
A lot has already been suggested, but if the artists ever get bored, here's some more :)
  • Perhaps some phytocat variations? Tiger lily, orchids, carnations? I wouldn't be opposed to phytokittens either.
  • A civet
  • An eagle
  • Half man half spider, I think they're called drow?
  • A mix between a male lion and roses? With red, white and black variations? With female variations possibly?
  • Stone/metal golems, dogs, bears, birds...
  • Barzoj and/or saluki
  • a bronzeback snake
A lot has already been suggested, but if the artists ever get bored, here's some more :)
  • Perhaps some phytocat variations? Tiger lily, orchids, carnations? I wouldn't be opposed to phytokittens either.
  • A civet
  • An eagle
  • Half man half spider, I think they're called drow?
  • A mix between a male lion and roses? With red, white and black variations? With female variations possibly?
  • Stone/metal golems, dogs, bears, birds...
  • Barzoj and/or saluki
  • a bronzeback snake
I may not respond due to real life duties, but I'm willing to breed any of my breeding pairs on request, pm me and we can negotiate the details.
@Tanarian Oh yeah, I forgot all about River flights because I had an image of curled up otters looking adorable in my head (not that river flights aren't adorable, but not as fluffy as I imagined). I still think we need more otter familiars. And otter apparel. And basically otter everything.
@Tanarian Oh yeah, I forgot all about River flights because I had an image of curled up otters looking adorable in my head (not that river flights aren't adorable, but not as fluffy as I imagined). I still think we need more otter familiars. And otter apparel. And basically otter everything.
Stuffed Mith Craft Creature Exotic Arcanist Idol Flowering Vulpine Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
@Eloralouistra, I know some people you should maybe meet.... ;)
@Eloralouistra, I know some people you should maybe meet.... ;)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 282 283