Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283
I was thinking the other day about the familiars. I am a native American and we have spirit animals. They are meant to guide us through life. I would like to see something like that. I would also like to be able to use the familiars in other ways once we get to the golden chest level with them.
I was thinking the other day about the familiars. I am a native American and we have spirit animals. They are meant to guide us through life. I would like to see something like that. I would also like to be able to use the familiars in other ways once we get to the golden chest level with them.
I'm definitely with @messalina on some kind of mini elephant.

I'd love to have frog familiars, based on the ones we get as food. Also otters!
I'm definitely with @messalina on some kind of mini elephant.

I'd love to have frog familiars, based on the ones we get as food. Also otters!
Stuffed Mith Craft Creature Exotic Arcanist Idol Flowering Vulpine Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
HI I'M ARTEMIS AND I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH CRABS.

THE KIND YOU GET FISHING, NOT THE KIND YOU GET FROM BEING PROMISCUOUS.

Anyways, since I've joined the site, I've been collecting the aether hermits and the blue swimmer crabs. Because pink and blue crabs? Awesome.

So anyways, that got me to thinking. Maybe have more food to familiar trades? Theres lots of food items that are almost too cute to eat. Nightrage axolotl and its awesome HTTYD reference? Pink crabs to go with our insanely manly magenta dragons? And how about a holler for thems blue ring octopi? Adorbs.
HI I'M ARTEMIS AND I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH CRABS.

THE KIND YOU GET FISHING, NOT THE KIND YOU GET FROM BEING PROMISCUOUS.

Anyways, since I've joined the site, I've been collecting the aether hermits and the blue swimmer crabs. Because pink and blue crabs? Awesome.

So anyways, that got me to thinking. Maybe have more food to familiar trades? Theres lots of food items that are almost too cute to eat. Nightrage axolotl and its awesome HTTYD reference? Pink crabs to go with our insanely manly magenta dragons? And how about a holler for thems blue ring octopi? Adorbs.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
What about familiar that represent the gods...?
Like smaller, cute versions of them...

For the Stormcatcher it could be:

Stormchaser - Born under the wing of the Stormcatcher, the Stormchaser is filled with an electric personality!

It could be a little bundle of electric cuteness! They could be collected randomly during the elemental holiday or in certain coliseum areas etc...

Windsinger:

Windchirper - From the twisting whirlwinds to the torrential currents, this little Windsinger-wanna-be hums with joy!

Flamecaller:

Flamewhisperer - Emerging from the molten depths, the Flamewhisperer dreams of sprouting his 'flame legs'

Icewarden:

Icewatcher - Descending from icy ancestry, the Icewatcher may one day take after the Icewarden...or watch your ice for you

Gladekeeper:

Gladeskipper - From chasing butterflies to bounding in the leafy jungles, the Gladeskipper is great for any garden!

Lightweaver:

Lighttwister - Nothing can keep the Lighttwister down, for it beams with joy!

Plaguebringer:

Plaguebiter - Thriving from the bubbling pools of death and decay, the Plaguebiter is a contagious companion for anyone!

The Arcanist:

The Arcanepprentice - From studying scrolls and diving into books, the Arcanepprentice can pass (almost )any test!

Shadowbinder:

Shadowdweller - The Dark Lady is never alone, for the Shadowdweller keeps her 'entertained' with it's outbursts of 'darkness'

Earthshaker:

Earthdigger - From skipping stones to throwing them, the Earthdigger can clear away any rockslide!

Tidelord

Tidesplasher - The Tidelord may reign the torrents and the seas but the Tidesplasher rules over all of the puddles!
What about familiar that represent the gods...?
Like smaller, cute versions of them...

For the Stormcatcher it could be:

Stormchaser - Born under the wing of the Stormcatcher, the Stormchaser is filled with an electric personality!

It could be a little bundle of electric cuteness! They could be collected randomly during the elemental holiday or in certain coliseum areas etc...

Windsinger:

Windchirper - From the twisting whirlwinds to the torrential currents, this little Windsinger-wanna-be hums with joy!

Flamecaller:

Flamewhisperer - Emerging from the molten depths, the Flamewhisperer dreams of sprouting his 'flame legs'

Icewarden:

Icewatcher - Descending from icy ancestry, the Icewatcher may one day take after the Icewarden...or watch your ice for you

Gladekeeper:

Gladeskipper - From chasing butterflies to bounding in the leafy jungles, the Gladeskipper is great for any garden!

Lightweaver:

Lighttwister - Nothing can keep the Lighttwister down, for it beams with joy!

Plaguebringer:

Plaguebiter - Thriving from the bubbling pools of death and decay, the Plaguebiter is a contagious companion for anyone!

The Arcanist:

The Arcanepprentice - From studying scrolls and diving into books, the Arcanepprentice can pass (almost )any test!

Shadowbinder:

Shadowdweller - The Dark Lady is never alone, for the Shadowdweller keeps her 'entertained' with it's outbursts of 'darkness'

Earthshaker:

Earthdigger - From skipping stones to throwing them, the Earthdigger can clear away any rockslide!

Tidelord

Tidesplasher - The Tidelord may reign the torrents and the seas but the Tidesplasher rules over all of the puddles!
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12 those are cute but they sound more like festive favour familiars, and would probably be more appropriate being suggested in Next year's holiday familiar thread.
@SoulKitty12 those are cute but they sound more like festive favour familiars, and would probably be more appropriate being suggested in Next year's holiday familiar thread.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
More bats!! XDD So many interesting breeds you could pull inspiration from.
Also, arctic breeds - snow owls, polar bears, arctic foxes, etc.
More bats!! XDD So many interesting breeds you could pull inspiration from.
Also, arctic breeds - snow owls, polar bears, arctic foxes, etc.
dragonsig_by_selenawolf-d6edklk.png
@Eloralouistra - there are otter-oids already.

I was just noticing there aren't many plant (plantimal?) familiars. We need Ents! And singing sunflowers! [/resists going through her WoW pets for ideas]

If there's dryads, there should be naiads too, perhaps. And sylphs.
@Eloralouistra - there are otter-oids already.

I was just noticing there aren't many plant (plantimal?) familiars. We need Ents! And singing sunflowers! [/resists going through her WoW pets for ideas]

If there's dryads, there should be naiads too, perhaps. And sylphs.
Tiny little robotic animals or variations of familiars that we already have like crows and stuff ;-;
Tiny little robotic animals or variations of familiars that we already have like crows and stuff ;-;
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
Also..... cats.
Also..... cats.
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
Why not the three missing monsters from the Coliseum - the Surge Priest, the Fan Scorpion and the Fallen Streak? They're all drawn up already and whatnot. ^^;;
Why not the three missing monsters from the Coliseum - the Surge Priest, the Fan Scorpion and the Fallen Streak? They're all drawn up already and whatnot. ^^;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283