Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 282 283
this might be extreame, but like puppets but as the deities. a new famillar for the festivle. like the bogsneak puppets? i love those and want more. jst dragon puppets more often would be pretty sweet.

(do any of these things aucually become a famillar?)
this might be extreame, but like puppets but as the deities. a new famillar for the festivle. like the bogsneak puppets? i love those and want more. jst dragon puppets more often would be pretty sweet.

(do any of these things aucually become a famillar?)
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
I think we need dragonflies! Please please! Maybe a nature elimantal dragon fly! Something!

@SteamPunker777
The peacock spiders did!
I think we need dragonflies! Please please! Maybe a nature elimantal dragon fly! Something!

@SteamPunker777
The peacock spiders did!
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus really? can u show me
XD
@Polymorphus really? can u show me
XD
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@SteamPunker777 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/24846.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/24847.png[/img] :D
@SteamPunker777
24846.png24847.png
:D
24002659_oFj.png
[center]Need a Kiwi-like familiar in a few colourways ♥ [img]http://abload.de/img/kiwi-fruchtmini2jlucy.png[/img][/center]
Need a Kiwi-like familiar in a few colourways ♥

kiwi-fruchtmini2jlucy.png
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
Can we please get some catfish? I'm dying for red tailed or a flathead cat

Really some more fresh water fishes would be great, an alligator gar would be a fun addition or a longear(sunfish)

centrallongearsunfish.jpg
Can we please get some catfish? I'm dying for red tailed or a flathead cat

Really some more fresh water fishes would be great, an alligator gar would be a fun addition or a longear(sunfish)

centrallongearsunfish.jpg
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Maybe a monkey familiar? I feel like there's a lot of fun to be had there. Also, peacocks.
Maybe a monkey familiar? I feel like there's a lot of fun to be had there. Also, peacocks.
[s]Not sure if this is really the right topic, but... I had the idea of having familiar [i]eggs[/i]. Not as a familiar itself but as a kind of chest where you can find a (I'd say bird/snake/platypus themed) familiar in. Like, maybe stolen from the zalis nests in the coli - if dragons can steal the nests, they can steel the eggs as well... and then hatch them like their own. Well, I'd find it kind of cute. I can't help but laugh when I picture big familiars trying to fit into treasure chests...[/s] (Also kiwis, pigeons and dinosaurs sound just [i]great[/i].) Edit: [item="Marva's Incredible Ire"] Okay, yeah. Familiar eggs. Not quite how I pictured them, and I don't know wether I gave impetus or just had a lucky guess, but anyway, thanks :)
Not sure if this is really the right topic, but...
I had the idea of having familiar eggs. Not as a familiar itself but as a kind of chest where you can find a (I'd say bird/snake/platypus themed) familiar in. Like, maybe stolen from the zalis nests in the coli - if dragons can steal the nests, they can steel the eggs as well... and then hatch them like their own.
Well, I'd find it kind of cute. I can't help but laugh when I picture big familiars trying to fit into treasure chests...

(Also kiwis, pigeons and dinosaurs sound just great.)

Edit:
Marva's Incredible Ire
Okay, yeah. Familiar eggs. Not quite how I pictured them, and I don't know wether I gave impetus or just had a lucky guess, but anyway, thanks :)
frcomm48.png
One word... [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3NtY188QaxDdC/giphy.gif[/img]
One word...

giphy.gif
egg.gif
[quote name="Ikasama" date="2017-12-21 05:49:38" ] Give the Bamboo Phytocat a friend you cowards [/quote] This speaks to me on an emotional level. We'll probably get one once we get the Woodland Path redux
Ikasama wrote on 2017-12-21 05:49:38:
Give the Bamboo Phytocat a friend you cowards
This speaks to me on an emotional level. We'll probably get one once we get the Woodland Path redux
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 282 283