Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add Icons to Dragon Search
1 2 3 4 5
Full support. I buy my dragons through the search rather than the AH, and I'd like to be able to quickly see if there's an AH alternative before I have to start sending out PMs requesting to buy things.
Full support. I buy my dragons through the search rather than the AH, and I'd like to be able to quickly see if there's an AH alternative before I have to start sending out PMs requesting to buy things.
Forum_Banner.png
Oh this would be great! I really like your sample for it.
Oh this would be great! I really like your sample for it.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
All the support, it'll make finding dragons of a certain color scheme much easier, especially if you're looking to buy them, instead of slogging through a dozen pages in the AH :)
All the support, it'll make finding dragons of a certain color scheme much easier, especially if you're looking to buy them, instead of slogging through a dozen pages in the AH :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngZNhRsiG.png
Support! That'd make a lot of things easier when using the dragon search.
Support! That'd make a lot of things easier when using the dragon search.
I support this so, so much. I was pining for a sell icon when searching dragons earlier.
I support this so, so much. I was pining for a sell icon when searching dragons earlier.
Yes please. It sucks having to go through pages of dragons just trying to find one that's up for auction.
Yes please. It sucks having to go through pages of dragons just trying to find one that's up for auction.
So much support for this. It's a pain having to open dozens of individual dragon pages on the off chance that just one of them *might* be fore sale.
So much support for this. It's a pain having to open dozens of individual dragon pages on the off chance that just one of them *might* be fore sale.
i need this so badly omg
i need this so badly omg

HATCHERY
TUMBLR
cIwl6sK.png
kqIigD1.pngUOiauYX.png
kqIigD1.png
kqIigD1.png
Ypb4V1z.gif
IAM6LDQ.gif
support, especially for an auction house / flight icon.
support, especially for an auction house / flight icon.
bHeX9bv.png
That would be very useful. I'd support this.
That would be very useful. I'd support this.
NiJkR.gif
1 2 3 4 5