Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add Icons to Dragon Search
1 2 3 4 5
Ooh, I like that you made an example!!!
Ooh, I like that you made an example!!!
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
I love this. Nice mock-up, too. Full support.
I love this. Nice mock-up, too. Full support.
nN9WzJH.png
Banner by Sparrow015
Support!
Support!
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
Support!
Support!
Super support.
Super support.
a star sign out of whack.
Support, though not sure how this will affect the site's speed XD
Support, though not sure how this will affect the site's speed XD
Puppycat.gif
Yes yes yes support! This would be so helpful because nothing is more frustrating than finding exactly what you're looking for and then having to click before finding out it's not for sale... or even worse, stuck in an abandoned lair.
Yes yes yes support! This would be so helpful because nothing is more frustrating than finding exactly what you're looking for and then having to click before finding out it's not for sale... or even worse, stuck in an abandoned lair.
v1EQntz.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.png ~ Noctua ~ FR Time ~ pNzf7vc.pngprvZlCc.png
Support u vu
Support u vu
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I support this. c:
I support this. c:
YES PLEASE.

I spent who knows how long today checking every single non-exalted dragon in a range of colors for a breeding project because I'd already combed the Auction House and found nothing. Went through a ton of opening each dragon in its own tab from Dragon Search results - only to discover by the end that not a single one was for sale.

I could have saved myself so much time and effort if there was just a little moneybag next to them.
YES PLEASE.

I spent who knows how long today checking every single non-exalted dragon in a range of colors for a breeding project because I'd already combed the Auction House and found nothing. Went through a ton of opening each dragon in its own tab from Dragon Search results - only to discover by the end that not a single one was for sale.

I could have saved myself so much time and effort if there was just a little moneybag next to them.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5