Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2024 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! I have a question: Do I create an actual skin w/ a blueprint, or do I use the .psd file and submit the image in the submission thread? Very, very confuse lmao
Hello! I have a question: Do I create an actual skin w/ a blueprint, or do I use the .psd file and submit the image in the submission thread? Very, very confuse lmao
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
@alkylic
oh my GOD your submission is adorable !! <3 <3 lovely artwork, i hope you win or get good return on it! will absolutely be buying if you print :D
@alkylic
oh my GOD your submission is adorable !! <3 <3 lovely artwork, i hope you win or get good return on it! will absolutely be buying if you print :D
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Jayfeathers

thank you so much !! :'D its my first time making a fest skin! i hope it makes it too <3
@Jayfeathers

thank you so much !! :'D its my first time making a fest skin! i hope it makes it too <3
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@Radiioactivitea Just the .psd! It'd be pretty unfair to have to pay gems for only the chance of it winning, lol. Just make sure the image you post in the submission thread is a transparent .png at 350x350 pixels
@Radiioactivitea Just the .psd! It'd be pretty unfair to have to pay gems for only the chance of it winning, lol. Just make sure the image you post in the submission thread is a transparent .png at 350x350 pixels
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
@alkylic your cloud nine aether submission is the cutest thing i have ever seen, lookit his wittle face :3
@alkylic your cloud nine aether submission is the cutest thing i have ever seen, lookit his wittle face :3
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
@SilverPhantom

thank you !! aethers has such a perfect tiny face for little animals haha
@SilverPhantom

thank you !! aethers has such a perfect tiny face for little animals haha
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
sharing a bit of a WIP [s]before my awful choices make this more difficult for me on the run lol[/s] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fbf26f6b6ceaaaacbc30aa82b544cc3/478147fcaccbe8fb-a1/s640x960/4211451d41c86ec94f6a226c8fa0e5fd23bd507e.png[/img] any feedback is greatly appreciated c:
sharing a bit of a WIP before my awful choices make this more difficult for me on the run lol

4211451d41c86ec94f6a226c8fa0e5fd23bd507e.png

any feedback is greatly appreciated c:
@MythicalViper I love your skin!! will you be printing it if it doesn't win? I'd love to get a copy either way!

@Friends same to you!! your undertide f skin is so cool and beautiful would love to get a copy whether it wins or not!

@Hooperosa lunar lacewings made my entomologist heart absolutely sing!! lacewings are such beautiful creatures and so early spring! theyre my favorite to find resting on pond plants they're really fairly calm for bugs so they're super easy to photograph and examine. im so excited to see such beautiful art of them and i sincerely hope you win so everyone can appreciate the beauty of lacewings a little bit more!!
@MythicalViper I love your skin!! will you be printing it if it doesn't win? I'd love to get a copy either way!

@Friends same to you!! your undertide f skin is so cool and beautiful would love to get a copy whether it wins or not!

@Hooperosa lunar lacewings made my entomologist heart absolutely sing!! lacewings are such beautiful creatures and so early spring! theyre my favorite to find resting on pond plants they're really fairly calm for bugs so they're super easy to photograph and examine. im so excited to see such beautiful art of them and i sincerely hope you win so everyone can appreciate the beauty of lacewings a little bit more!!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold

thank you for your compliment ^^ unfortunately I don't print my fest rejects, but I'm happy you like it!
@SheerCold

thank you for your compliment ^^ unfortunately I don't print my fest rejects, but I'm happy you like it!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@SimplyDragons Travelling Flutesong is an absolutely beautiful skin, best of luck with your submission! For some reason, the ReSkin link does not work for me [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] Are you wanting to print in case this skin is rejected, and is there any chance of a preview on this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91049019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910491/91049019.png[/img][/url]
@SimplyDragons
Travelling Flutesong is an absolutely beautiful skin, best of luck with your submission!

For some reason, the ReSkin link does not work for me
Are you wanting to print in case this skin is rejected, and is there any chance of a preview on this girl?
91049019.png
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
1 2 3 4 5