Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2024 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5
@Lynnie99 thanks, I'm glad you like it ^ ^ Good luck to you too with your subscription!! <3
@Lynnie99 thanks, I'm glad you like it ^ ^ Good luck to you too with your subscription!! <3
@WhiteWyvern thank you!
@WhiteWyvern thank you!
8iddOKI.gifMaYdBaL.png1HwhfzM.gif
2E734Cb.gifWL8N1z6.png0m6JPm1.png
@Lynnie99 Thank you for the kind words, I’m so glad someone liked my entry!
@Lynnie99 Thank you for the kind words, I’m so glad someone liked my entry!
IMG_0883.pngIMG_0870.png
@Lynnie99 thank you I am glad you like them!
@Lynnie99 thank you I am glad you like them!
jDdkF9W.png
[quote name="Norkia" date="2024-03-10 16:09:07" ] [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] WIP [snip] [/quote] There's nothing like finally going back to work on this after a bout with sick crud, only to find out my original was somehow lost or maybe even [i]never saved in the first place[/i] [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] (Luckily easy enough to recreate and continue progress but I need to remember to [i]always make backups[/i])
Norkia wrote on 2024-03-10 16:09:07:
WIP

[snip]

There's nothing like finally going back to work on this after a bout with sick crud, only to find out my original was somehow lost or maybe even never saved in the first place

(Luckily easy enough to recreate and continue progress but I need to remember to always make backups)
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Owleics I really like your Zephyr Paladin! hope it wins!
@Owleics I really like your Zephyr Paladin! hope it wins!
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
afsdkljjkd I was running so close to the deadline last night I didn't even get to include previews or interest ping lists xD I really need to get better at working ahead! (I say this every month. And yet...)

Some really nice entries this month! I'm especially fond of:

Painting's a Breeze by @TinyGryphon -- The colors are so bright and cheerful, and I always like clever ways of including the dragon's own colors in the design.

Storm's Eye by @katrina -- A creative design, and well-executed! The fine, sharp lines are especially impressive - that can be really hard to get nice and crisp on such a small canvas!

Hurak-Kan by @Mekhalive -- Those shades of turquoise and gold are so pretttyy :D I love how you incorporated the shape of the wind symbol in the wrist and ankle bracelets, too.

Winds of Hope by @Annadrujok -- The paper cranes are very cute ^_^ I like the color choices, too! Very vibrant and eye-catching.

afsdkljjkd I was running so close to the deadline last night I didn't even get to include previews or interest ping lists xD I really need to get better at working ahead! (I say this every month. And yet...)

Some really nice entries this month! I'm especially fond of:

Painting's a Breeze by @TinyGryphon -- The colors are so bright and cheerful, and I always like clever ways of including the dragon's own colors in the design.

Storm's Eye by @katrina -- A creative design, and well-executed! The fine, sharp lines are especially impressive - that can be really hard to get nice and crisp on such a small canvas!

Hurak-Kan by @Mekhalive -- Those shades of turquoise and gold are so pretttyy :D I love how you incorporated the shape of the wind symbol in the wrist and ankle bracelets, too.

Winds of Hope by @Annadrujok -- The paper cranes are very cute ^_^ I like the color choices, too! Very vibrant and eye-catching.

zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith Thank you so much! I'm not used to working on smaller canvases, so I'm glad it worked out :)) I love yours as well! Especially the stone pillars with the clouds weaving through them on your Undertide, I extra-like the silhouetted one on the wing!
@Kaenith Thank you so much! I'm not used to working on smaller canvases, so I'm glad it worked out :)) I love yours as well! Especially the stone pillars with the clouds weaving through them on your Undertide, I extra-like the silhouetted one on the wing!
XbrzbcV.png
1 2 3 4 5