Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ FoF ~ | Inkcap TC Honorable Mention
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
@nightalp Sure thing! Adding you now ^^
@nightalp Sure thing! Adding you now ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@ReginaPhalange Added! I'm so glad you like it ^^
@ReginaPhalange Added! I'm so glad you like it ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

Hello everyone from runs 1-3! I have a little update for you all ^^ The submissions got rejected, specifically because the lines and shadows were not dark enough on the cubs, cardinal, and leaf. I've made a few minor edits and posted on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/1100#post_56131410]skin & accent problems thread[/url] to make sure the new version is good to go before resubmitting. [b]I will resubmit the skins as soon as I hear back from the skin mods![/b] Skin queues are very long right now, so I decided it would be better to wait a few days and know whether or not it would be accepted than submit now, wait another 10 days, and possibly have it rejected again. Thanks for your patience everyone! Here is the updated version: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yi3iTOk.png[/img] ----- [size=1]@Judithan @Wawe @ThistleProse @Zoruna @Mistbird @Sols @Samelf @Milim @felinekind @Chimecho @polliwog @Empyreal @Phoenixsong @6samuelb @frnkiero @Runningwolf62 @SnowandEmbers @BezKa @ChedIsBread @GODHEX @Bantymom @seepratintti @Cyronite @Panarow @Stonebirch @khe @Talani @Twiggle @JinxMoonstone
Hello everyone from runs 1-3! I have a little update for you all ^^

The submissions got rejected, specifically because the lines and shadows were not dark enough on the cubs, cardinal, and leaf. I've made a few minor edits and posted on the skin & accent problems thread to make sure the new version is good to go before resubmitting. I will resubmit the skins as soon as I hear back from the skin mods!

Skin queues are very long right now, so I decided it would be better to wait a few days and know whether or not it would be accepted than submit now, wait another 10 days, and possibly have it rejected again. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Here is the updated version:
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

Lines and transparency are tricky, I've seen for a while I have my work cut out learning when I start working on my own goodness
Sounds good! I've all the patients in the world haha! A skin this beautiful is so so very much worth the wait.

Lines and transparency are tricky, I've seen for a while I have my work cut out learning when I start working on my own goodness
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Thank you for the heads up <3
Thank you for the heads up <3
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Appreciate the update! Skin queue length is what it is; no problem waiting for things to get sorted out.
Appreciate the update! Skin queue length is what it is; no problem waiting for things to get sorted out.
Thank you for the update! <3
Thank you for the update! <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Thanks for the update and good luck with the new version!
Thanks for the update and good luck with the new version!
gWmB8p.jpg
Sorry to hear that, but no rush and no problem! take your time! Submitting skins can be a headache sometimes :')
Sorry to hear that, but no rush and no problem! take your time! Submitting skins can be a headache sometimes :')
beastclantop.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20