Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link's skin shop | MASKED MOON
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kefFTeu.gif[/img] [center][b]hi there!!!!! this is my first skins + accents thread so be kind 2 me please :)[/b] i mainly do just custom skins and limited prints, but some- times ill do public runs. both previous and current ones can be found below! but if you arent here for that, all of my custom skin order info is down below, in the second post! pls refer over there if youd like to commission a custom skin from me! [b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/b] [b][font=Courier New][size=5]PUBLIC PRINT RULES[/size][/font][/b] [/center] [columns] — im subbed to this thread! dont ping me pls — my currency ratio is 1g: 1000t. — i prefer gems; treasure or mixed payment is okay [color=transparent]—[/color] [size=2][i](in some rare cases, i accept wishlist bribes, but those are rare occasions for a reason!!)[/i][/size] — i do not do recolors or custom recolors — all slots are first come first serve. i always do preorders ! — those who pay ahead of time get their copy first ! — i will @ anyone whos signed up if there are changes or updates [nextcol] [center][color=transparent].........[/color][pinglist=10163] [color=transparent]........[/color][emoji=bell size=1][color=transparent]......[/color][emoji=bell size=1][color=transparent]......[/color][emoji=bell size=1][/columns] [center] [b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/b] [b][font=Courier New][size=5]CURRENTLY PRINTING :[/size][/font][/b] it's dangerous to go alone, take this! [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9edT10U.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent].........[/color] [nextcol] [size=5][b]MASKED MOON[/b] [/size][size=4]for aether F pose[/size] [b]900g [emoji=gem size=1] or 900kt [emoji=Treasure size=1][/b] [size=5][b]1st run[/b][/size] [s]1. @/countbugula [unpaid] 2. @/Valmue [unpaid] 3. @/weevil [unpaid] 4. @/NimStratus [unpaid] 5. @/bugcrimes [unpaid] 6. @/sockmonkeygerald [t] [unpaid] 7. @/WarriorSong [unpaid] 8. @/ [unpaid] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Skin%3A+MASKED+MOON]on auctions![/url] 9. @/ [unpaid] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Skin%3A+MASKED+MOON]on auctions![/url] 10. @/reserved 4 me[/s] [size=5][b]2nd run[/b][/size] 1. @/ [unpaid] 2. @/ [unpaid] 3. @/ [unpaid] 4. @/ [unpaid] 5. @/ [unpaid] [/columns] [b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/b]
kefFTeu.gif

hi there!!!!! this is my first skins + accents thread
so be kind 2 me please :)

i mainly do just custom skins and limited prints, but some-
times ill do public runs. both previous and current ones can
be found below!
but if you arent here for that, all of my custom skin order info
is down below, in the second post! pls refer over there if youd
like to commission a custom skin from me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PUBLIC PRINT RULES
— im subbed to this thread! dont ping me pls
— my currency ratio is 1g: 1000t.
— i prefer gems; treasure or mixed payment is okay
(in some rare cases, i accept wishlist bribes, but those are rare occasions for a reason!!)
— i do not do recolors or custom recolors
— all slots are first come first serve. i always do preorders !
— those who pay ahead of time get their copy first !
— i will @ anyone whos signed up if there are changes or updates
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CURRENTLY PRINTING :
it's dangerous to go alone, take this!
9edT10U.png ......... MASKED MOON
for aether F pose

900g or 900kt

1st run
1. @/countbugula [unpaid]
2. @/Valmue [unpaid]
3. @/weevil [unpaid]
4. @/NimStratus [unpaid]
5. @/bugcrimes [unpaid]
6. @/sockmonkeygerald [t] [unpaid]
7. @/WarriorSong [unpaid]
8. @/ [unpaid] on auctions!
9. @/ [unpaid] on auctions!
10. @/reserved 4 me

2nd run
1. @/ [unpaid]
2. @/ [unpaid]
3. @/ [unpaid]
4. @/ [unpaid]
5. @/ [unpaid]

-- -4kq2zIN.png --- -1e2DDhS.png....... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
......LINK WILD
......SHE/THEY/IT | POC | ND
......ABOUT ME | LORE | AVI

......;. chronic ancient enjoyer
......;. big nerd for anythin loz
CUSTOM SKINS + ACCENTS
current slot open!
pricing
base prices are as follows :
skins start at 8,000g
accents start at 5,000g

pricing is primarily dependent on complexity of what youd like! i will be sure to give you a quote number after im given a prompt.
i do also take bribes, in the form of items i need to complete my current projects
rules
— i reserve the right to refuse a commission request for any reason
— if you decide to cancel your commission, i retain full rights to the design
— if you do not respond to a message within 48 hours, the commission will be canceled, i will retain full rights to the design
— the commissioner must be able to pay me when they give me the prompt
— i will always keep one (1) artists copy no matter how many prints/reprints you ask for
— the commissioner must be okay with me printing at most one (1) personal copy of the custom if i so desire in the case of a 1-print custom
— the commissioner agrees to all of the above if they commission me, regardless of whether or not they read the rules
my preferences (i may decline your commission request if your prompt hits too many dislikes for me!)

i prefer :

— lots of detail and references given to me
— matching aesthetics / components
— silks and jewelry
— more than 30% coverage
i dislike :

— mecha
— too much creative liberty
— too many details crammed into one
— buildings / landscape
— less than 30%

to order a custom skin from me, send me a message here on fr (or discord! please ask for it first ^^) and send the following :

— breed and pose, as well as the dragon you want it for (if youd like to include for inspo)
— general idea of what you want as well as reference images
the more information the better!

how the process will go :
— i will send you a wip when i make a sketch so you can see approximately what the composition will look like and request edits before i line
— i will send you a wip after i finish lining so you can see what needs to be changed before i start coloring
— i will send in wips as i color, you may request changes as i do so
— i will show you the finished product, you may request very minor changes twice. major changes will cost additional
— you will send me the blueprint

after it is submitted, any additional changes that need to be made if the skin is denied will be handled with the client. i will be sure to update you on every step of the way!

past custom works
CUSTOM SKINS + ACCENTS
current slot open!
pricing
base prices are as follows :
skins start at 8,000g
accents start at 5,000g

pricing is primarily dependent on complexity of what youd like! i will be sure to give you a quote number after im given a prompt.
i do also take bribes, in the form of items i need to complete my current projects
rules
— i reserve the right to refuse a commission request for any reason
— if you decide to cancel your commission, i retain full rights to the design
— if you do not respond to a message within 48 hours, the commission will be canceled, i will retain full rights to the design
— the commissioner must be able to pay me when they give me the prompt
— i will always keep one (1) artists copy no matter how many prints/reprints you ask for
— the commissioner must be okay with me printing at most one (1) personal copy of the custom if i so desire in the case of a 1-print custom
— the commissioner agrees to all of the above if they commission me, regardless of whether or not they read the rules
my preferences (i may decline your commission request if your prompt hits too many dislikes for me!)

i prefer :

— lots of detail and references given to me
— matching aesthetics / components
— silks and jewelry
— more than 30% coverage
i dislike :

— mecha
— too much creative liberty
— too many details crammed into one
— buildings / landscape
— less than 30%

to order a custom skin from me, send me a message here on fr (or discord! please ask for it first ^^) and send the following :

— breed and pose, as well as the dragon you want it for (if youd like to include for inspo)
— general idea of what you want as well as reference images
the more information the better!

how the process will go :
— i will send you a wip when i make a sketch so you can see approximately what the composition will look like and request edits before i line
— i will send you a wip after i finish lining so you can see what needs to be changed before i start coloring
— i will send in wips as i color, you may request changes as i do so
— i will show you the finished product, you may request very minor changes twice. major changes will cost additional
— you will send me the blueprint

after it is submitted, any additional changes that need to be made if the skin is denied will be handled with the client. i will be sure to update you on every step of the way!

past custom works
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
......LINK WILD

SHELVED WORKS

none yet! come by another time :)

SHELVED WORKS

none yet! come by another time :)

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
......LINK WILD

[center][b][font=Courier New][size=5]TAKING PREORDERS![/size][/font][/b] [/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9edT10U.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent].........[/color] [nextcol] [size=5][b]MASKED MOON[/b] [/size][size=4]for aether F pose[/size] [b]900g [emoji=gem size=1] or 900kt [emoji=Treasure size=1][/b] [size=5][b]1st run[/b][/size] 1. @/countbugula [unpaid] 2. @/Valmue [unpaid] 3. @/weevil [unpaid] 4. @/NimStratus [unpaid] 5. @/bugcrimes [unpaid] 6. @/sockmonkeygerald [t] [unpaid] 7. @/WarriorSong [unpaid] 8. @/ [unpaid] 9. @/ [unpaid] 10. @/reserved 4 me [/columns] [center] [b]skin shop opening public release! this will be an unlimited run! all who sign up for it will be informed if i end up having changes that need to be made[/b] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Aether F, Skin, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, creepy/horror, eldritch, eye straining, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glow, insects, markings, warm colors, wings, anatomy alterations, cool colors, halloween[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @anrei @wildewinged @Soupy @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Redsparrow @Oriel @Reven @Faileas @ThirtyOne @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @HiddenMica @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @LionMagnus @Geowlett @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @qew23 @VolatileMatter @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Veevi @Sharkbutt @Zerobotic @Prelude @azhdrake @chocomonster @cutinstincts @hawwah @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @PeonydKingpin @Duskflame @Valolaire @Ashirene @Pigeonpanhandle @pretend @Alstroemeria @BlazeWolf @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Starrlight @Xarina @nohsara @Xirei @pikachan412 @MadaMada @ffgrape @Valeguard @Devilledegghead @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @FernCoyote @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @Croissants @bioglitch @Aldru @00Riku00 @nonaline @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Mudguts @SnailMuffin @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @bryna @ideunatty @elfmoss @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @roiben @Felisaries @koujakward @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Artichoke @Cyans @deep @Ravenhearst @Sarafina @CrossHound @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @batcrooks @Mickie @Kayweather @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Orchestre @Mupfel @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Darkrait @NorthernLiights @pyr0 @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @JWayland @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Rafaru @antiserum @X3X @ETVermin @alatefeline @sensiblesoap @Aeriel @ninjanuary @caedis @celastrea @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @LucidDreams @Ky0n @Rirukagi @Gratlanty @VioletChachki @techmess @hiei @Limitless @starskynadder @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @snberry @PureSuicune @MildChameleon @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @Harana @dogma @Psi @TAOGTMI @profligate @Lokke @shot @LavenderAmethyst @viktowl @RinyshkaS @stovokor @Eidos @LeviathanDemon @precilla @equive @Cherrytree1222 @Sagittarium @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @inn @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @concept @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Drastalblight @dinaurian @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @klee @Hakary @Kerneleq @Ikora @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @ArtofSocrates @lotusen @meowmeow2023 @GalacticWicke @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @LordDragonWubbs @Oxy @Maeva @shugenja @Ahi @mikaeia @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @mangoeclipse @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @Njerro @Alamire @amimari @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @putrefaction @Joywing @Lusinga @ElfCommander @Lurkingbullfox @pinkkittens @Saerino @JadedEmperor @Yorshka @sakanapanda @Gxcci @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @cvthedral @kijauni @kdozu @seylon @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @eternatus @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @chuuyas @summerwar @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @ThistleProse @Aushi @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @Luunai @Kisk @Aisuryu @RuinousOmen @Solinary @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @User9125 @tinkabelle @Endyr @Paranatural @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Voronok @drool @Atsumi @mistystep @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @MinnowFox @PoisonedTea @Amayai @orangesunrise @caathedral @137 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @BunnySox @eldrvtch @Skystalker @connortheknight @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Tinble @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @sheppo @TypeFull @Lethia @FeatherFace @haxure @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @brevityis @Neons @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @smilefires @scarecrane @Bunnymif @WhisperingThief @Raskies @DawnBreak77 @sickreaps @noxeyes @Vinyamar @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @SolarSam @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @JulyAphelion @Wintaclu @Gaze @Ambulocetus @Miridiana @tombstones @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @Jorybear @Closetcreep @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @crogge @Mozzy @ribbonz @Astraya @Blushunt @Randodemon @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @ShallowAbyss @Saerel @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @kschaef @Sarcoline @arsenicxx @Airaly @TruthseekerSky6 @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Euthymia @queenhelixxia @ulvesang @Mishra @Saraceaser @Elidibus @Viscount @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Pipirii @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Vivarium @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Shyia @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @pghbekka @HellsGate @Dianounais @Lokey @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Hakkar @Marmite @ProbablySkeletor @Grune @maybels @kyruiz @Horrifying @SatansAppendix @Beruga @haIIow @RheoTastic @Yashura @Yelloweye @Suntouched @seamists @Fruitling @atalaeai @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @prettylizards @Hazardoush @skwerl56767 @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @NimStratus @missaliceblue @Vertigris @finder77 @Paleozoic @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @NaoNao @Nocturnalism @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @sternum @prefiringfort @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ScrampledEgg @Biohazards @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @CitrusDragon @Valmue @ghostingskies @Mortca @whour @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @nebulaxie @Zelai @IndigoCat @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @Chickles13 @AlchemistG @JotaroCujoh @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @slaytheist @RahgolDok @insight89x @Darlnim @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @NowViewing @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @Wrio @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @Susurrar @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @Doodlepede @Drake7 @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Dragoneko @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Hyenalope @Jinxls @Bleed @ceravanne @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Accal1a @kespecial @draconispletora @Verdice @CrystallizedMoon @Tobin @samatoki @kyaniite @Pouchipouchi @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @Archaic @JavaMP @Verdes @airport @ElectricBorelis @9th @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @Rowdy @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Silis @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @averymoistcrayon @juga @asolrock @Lomon @leeedea @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @Nephtys @558575 @BlackandTan @mothshake @wormfilledman @Windows95 @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @chrysopeleia @treesentinel @Allaprima @qunaari @Toyhouse @Straka @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @orangeDeciple @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Rifter @Mainframe @541614 @doremy @aalien @Akal @MadamKittykins @0Lullaby0 @Vinuxe @AlaskanSnow @Seviper @V0idBird @yascherritsa @KayJay @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @AzaRein @Saintly @Isabella @MysteryGyn @DaFlameDFZ @ENDragon6 @Woohoorandom @Flannerie @penantiomers @sighborgs @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @FWD @Alkali @0hzarks @Royalties @Desiderium @Tighnari @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @Samelf @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Sabyrin @Culebre @aprilraven @Hiii @clowning @doniider @delonix @MystTheNerd @FlareFighters @sav101w @MisterHeavenly @Isis @Kauria @AnacronicCobra @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Suspiciouscleric @JessyMetal @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @xenonentity @naumachy @Lemontarte @Gryffon @ofMontreal @pawnmgers @ahoy @Haftlinger @ArtGallery @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @saerene @Kristi @fleshislaw @4Jen @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Yomiya @GarbagePal @callizinc @Kkami @Xievos @Moristian @Driadhe @morn @Kael @Valanice @theEndsinger @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @floweafy @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @sedge122 @TrivialArmor @DaMooshie @terrify @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Petchimal @Metus @Koutarou @knoggelvi @felinekind @fay @whinebinge @timepatches @Phrauge @Marceline @Mayali @TyrianJade @Jusant @Sinsentido @Odvokun @sempere @godskin @MerlinMausi @Gwythaint @Katargo @Achromaticism @Miyadori @TheWickedFox @earlortea @vestiges @Raptorgrrl @Bunnu @Doki @glitzy @indivinity @ikelu @Crassula @Lumenwood @umwelt @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @souls @nothingtown @Flora @Halcandra @Felwinter @DragonPog @phosphenes @LamiaSage @abyssalgear @reapyr @Skycloud @milkiemoth @spxcesoul @planetbefall @Linza @Leaful @argylion @Visionix @spacepunk @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @Dryicicle @Sunbittern @Tjally @DocKranken @OrphanBlack @Lawful @BlackRayser @countbugula @TaroQueen @SinTriangle @Lino @CushionySleet90 @Awaby @stray @Sidya @XxCalypsoxX @torrenoia @Alnazar @awsten @Violence @Viscernable @Fluoroantimonic @roastedsoymanny @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @ShiningFlight @Hellvetica @silvershadowcat @stealthxstar @HappyLittleSnek @cogito @Askesis @Limgrave @makani @simplyNefarious @Dragatan @Kunikida @Natsukachan @Mima @Saltymew @illuso @RedsNight @TheClassCalico @Carvaiine @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @Peeta @guqinsye @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skelestial @okcomputer @StormJunes @mirs @DivineDisease @PrincessTiramisu @Bodhii @Norski @Urtaxiss @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Bogkelpie @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @rawrpopsicles @inteztinez @Halihope @SillyFilly @Panarow @NewmoonWasTaken @aminoodle @Lindenshield @PrP @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @kitkitkat @atlas12 @1rebis1 @CosmicStardust[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
TAKING PREORDERS!
9edT10U.png ......... MASKED MOON
for aether F pose

900g or 900kt

1st run
1. @/countbugula [unpaid]
2. @/Valmue [unpaid]
3. @/weevil [unpaid]
4. @/NimStratus [unpaid]
5. @/bugcrimes [unpaid]
6. @/sockmonkeygerald [t] [unpaid]
7. @/WarriorSong [unpaid]
8. @/ [unpaid]
9. @/ [unpaid]
10. @/reserved 4 me

skin shop opening public release! this will be an unlimited run!
all who sign up for it will be informed if i end up having changes that need to be made

Click here for the GASP thread!

Aether F, Skin, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, creepy/horror, eldritch, eye straining, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glow, insects, markings, warm colors, wings, anatomy alterations, cool colors, halloween

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @anrei @wildewinged @Soupy @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Redsparrow @Oriel @Reven @Faileas @ThirtyOne @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @HiddenMica @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @LionMagnus @Geowlett @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @qew23 @VolatileMatter @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Veevi @Sharkbutt @Zerobotic @Prelude @azhdrake @chocomonster @cutinstincts @hawwah @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @PeonydKingpin @Duskflame @Valolaire @Ashirene @Pigeonpanhandle @pretend @Alstroemeria @BlazeWolf @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Starrlight @Xarina @nohsara @Xirei @pikachan412 @MadaMada @ffgrape @Valeguard @Devilledegghead @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @FernCoyote @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @Croissants @bioglitch @Aldru @00Riku00 @nonaline @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Mudguts @SnailMuffin @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @bryna @ideunatty @elfmoss @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @roiben @Felisaries @koujakward @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Artichoke @Cyans @deep @Ravenhearst @Sarafina @CrossHound @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @batcrooks @Mickie @Kayweather @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Orchestre @Mupfel @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Darkrait @NorthernLiights @pyr0 @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @JWayland @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Rafaru @antiserum @X3X @ETVermin @alatefeline @sensiblesoap @Aeriel @ninjanuary @caedis @celastrea @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @LucidDreams @Ky0n @Rirukagi @Gratlanty @VioletChachki @techmess @hiei @Limitless @starskynadder @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @snberry @PureSuicune @MildChameleon @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @Harana @dogma @Psi @TAOGTMI @profligate @Lokke @shot @LavenderAmethyst @viktowl @RinyshkaS @stovokor @Eidos @LeviathanDemon @precilla @equive @Cherrytree1222 @Sagittarium @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @inn @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @concept @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Drastalblight @dinaurian @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @klee @Hakary @Kerneleq @Ikora @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @ArtofSocrates @lotusen @meowmeow2023 @GalacticWicke @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @LordDragonWubbs @*** @Maeva @shugenja @Ahi @mikaeia @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @mangoeclipse @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @Njerro @Alamire @amimari @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @putrefaction @Joywing @Lusinga @ElfCommander @Lurkingbullfox @pinkkittens @Saerino @JadedEmperor @Yorshka @sakanapanda @Gxcci @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @cvthedral @kijauni @kdozu @seylon @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @eternatus @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @chuuyas @summerwar @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @ThistleProse @Aushi @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @Luunai @Kisk @Aisuryu @RuinousOmen @Solinary @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @User9125 @tinkabelle @Endyr @Paranatural @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Voronok @drool @Atsumi @mistystep @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @MinnowFox @PoisonedTea @Amayai @orangesunrise @caathedral @137 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @BunnySox @eldrvtch @Skystalker @connortheknight @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Tinble @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @sheppo @TypeFull @Lethia @FeatherFace @haxure @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @brevityis @Neons @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @smilefires @scarecrane @Bunnymif @WhisperingThief @Raskies @DawnBreak77 @sickreaps @noxeyes @Vinyamar @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @SolarSam @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @JulyAphelion @Wintaclu @Gaze @Ambulocetus @Miridiana @tombstones @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @Jorybear @Closetcreep @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @crogge @Mozzy @ribbonz @Astraya @Blushunt @Randodemon @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @ShallowAbyss @Saerel @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @kschaef @Sarcoline @arsenicxx @Airaly @TruthseekerSky6 @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Euthymia @queenhelixxia @ulvesang @Mishra @Saraceaser @Elidibus @Viscount @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Pipirii @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Vivarium @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Shyia @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @pghbekka @HellsGate @Dianounais @Lokey @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Hakkar @Marmite @ProbablySkeletor @Grune @maybels @kyruiz @Horrifying @SatansAppendix @Beruga @haIIow @RheoTastic @Yashura @Yelloweye @Suntouched @seamists @Fruitling @atalaeai @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @prettylizards @Hazardoush @skwerl56767 @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @NimStratus @missaliceblue @Vertigris @finder77 @Paleozoic @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @NaoNao @Nocturnalism @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @sternum @prefiringfort @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ScrampledEgg @Biohazards @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @CitrusDragon @Valmue @ghostingskies @Mortca @whour @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @nebulaxie @Zelai @IndigoCat @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @Chickles13 @AlchemistG @JotaroCujoh @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @slaytheist @RahgolDok @insight89x @Darlnim @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @NowViewing @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @Wrio @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @Susurrar @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @Doodlepede @Drake7 @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Dragoneko @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Hyenalope @Jinxls @Bleed @ceravanne @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Accal1a @kespecial @draconispletora @Verdice @CrystallizedMoon @Tobin @samatoki @kyaniite @Pouchipouchi @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @Archaic @JavaMP @Verdes @airport @ElectricBorelis @9th @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @Rowdy @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Silis @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @averymoistcrayon @juga @asolrock @Lomon @leeedea @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @Nephtys @558575 @BlackandTan @mothshake @wormfilledman @Windows95 @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @chrysopeleia @treesentinel @Allaprima @qunaari @Toyhouse @Straka @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @orangeDeciple @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Rifter @Mainframe @541614 @doremy @aalien @Akal @MadamKittykins @0Lullaby0 @Vinuxe @AlaskanSnow @Seviper @V0idBird @yascherritsa @KayJay @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @AzaRein @Saintly @Isabella @MysteryGyn @DaFlameDFZ @ENDragon6 @Woohoorandom @Flannerie @penantiomers @sighborgs @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @FWD @Alkali @0hzarks @Royalties @Desiderium @Tighnari @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @Samelf @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Sabyrin @Culebre @aprilraven @Hiii @clowning @doniider @delonix @MystTheNerd @FlareFighters @sav101w @MisterHeavenly @Isis @Kauria @AnacronicCobra @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Suspiciouscleric @JessyMetal @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @xenonentity @naumachy @Lemontarte @Gryffon @ofMontreal @pawnmgers @ahoy @Haftlinger @ArtGallery @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @saerene @Kristi @fleshislaw @4Jen @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Yomiya @GarbagePal @callizinc @Kkami @Xievos @Moristian @Driadhe @morn @Kael @Valanice @theEndsinger @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @floweafy @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @sedge122 @TrivialArmor @DaMooshie @terrify @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Petchimal @Metus @Koutarou @knoggelvi @felinekind @fay @whinebinge @timepatches @Phrauge @Marceline @Mayali @TyrianJade @Jusant @Sinsentido @Odvokun @sempere @godskin @MerlinMausi @Gwythaint @Katargo @Achromaticism @Miyadori @TheWickedFox @earlortea @vestiges @Raptorgrrl @Bunnu @Doki @glitzy @indivinity @ikelu @Crassula @Lumenwood @umwelt @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @souls @nothingtown @Flora @Halcandra @Felwinter @DragonPog @phosphenes @LamiaSage @abyssalgear @reapyr @Skycloud @milkiemoth @spxcesoul @planetbefall @Linza @Leaful @argylion @Visionix @spacepunk @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @Dryicicle @Sunbittern @Tjally @DocKranken @OrphanBlack @Lawful @BlackRayser @countbugula @TaroQueen @SinTriangle @Lino @CushionySleet90 @Awaby @stray @Sidya @XxCalypsoxX @torrenoia @Alnazar @awsten @Violence @Viscernable @Fluoroantimonic @roastedsoymanny @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @ShiningFlight @Hellvetica @silvershadowcat @stealthxstar @HappyLittleSnek @cogito @Askesis @Limgrave @makani @simplyNefarious @Dragatan @Kunikida @Natsukachan @Mima @Saltymew @illuso @RedsNight @TheClassCalico @Carvaiine @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @Peeta @guqinsye @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skelestial @okcomputer @StormJunes @mirs @DivineDisease @PrincessTiramisu @Bodhii @Norski @Urtaxiss @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Bogkelpie @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @rawrpopsicles @inteztinez @Halihope @SillyFilly @Panarow @NewmoonWasTaken @aminoodle @Lindenshield @PrP @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @kitkitkat @atlas12 @1rebis1 @CosmicStardust
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
......LINK WILD

I would love a slot for masked moon
I would love a slot for masked moon
98luNVM.gif
Woooah! That's so incredible [emoji=aether star size=1] please can I get a slot?
Woooah! That's so incredible please can I get a slot?
girl gimme that slot i'm gonna bite you
girl gimme that slot i'm gonna bite you
yRHzmiz.png
added ! xd i didint forget u weev i promise
added ! xd i didint forget u weev i promise
|
|
|
|
|
|