Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CSS | Coalt H Flowers & Wings
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Prepayment for Cherished for Eternity - 850g The skin has been approved, so I will go ahead to ping the rest of runs! Please send in your prepayments so that I can submit all the reprints in one go [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] ----------- @bodhii @Neiara @Northerly @Zelai @Flora @Saru @Cuddleh @Xenamorph @hag @Ianthe69 @PurpleAmbience @Aisuruu @AngelsThrone @Autumnus @ikelu @atalaeai @Veracity @Iralla @AquaArcs @Oriel @acherontian @kael1030 @Harmonywish @Prey @ThistleProse @Shalott @Pudgykookaburra @Solarpunk @seamists @Luunai @Sols @Oakwell @alkylic @Crescentstar711 @squiddysquid @Karaku @boopsnoopity @BrutusCourt
Prepayment for Cherished for Eternity - 850g
The skin has been approved, so I will go ahead to ping the rest of runs! Please send in your prepayments so that I can submit all the reprints in one go
@bodhii @Neiara @Northerly @Zelai @Flora @Saru @Cuddleh @Xenamorph @hag @Ianthe69 @PurpleAmbience @Aisuruu @AngelsThrone @Autumnus @ikelu @atalaeai @Veracity @Iralla @AquaArcs @Oriel @acherontian @kael1030 @Harmonywish @Prey @ThistleProse @Shalott @Pudgykookaburra @Solarpunk @seamists @Luunai @Sols @Oakwell @alkylic @Crescentstar711 @squiddysquid @Karaku @boopsnoopity @BrutusCourt
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia Hi! I'm interested in a copy of Butterfly of the Forest. What would the price be, and do you have a timeline for when you might reprint it? I don't use accent shops very much so I'm not sure how the process works...
@Alphrussia Hi! I'm interested in a copy of Butterfly of the Forest. What would the price be, and do you have a timeline for when you might reprint it? I don't use accent shops very much so I'm not sure how the process works...
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
Hi there! I've put myself down for a pre-order of Romance for Eternity, I have a dragon this would work really well with [emoji=auraboa love size=1]
Hi there! I've put myself down for a pre-order of Romance for Eternity, I have a dragon this would work really well with
@SapphireElegy Hi! I have one last copy of Butterfly Forest that I am willing to part at print price (850g), would you like me to send you a PA now? Currently, I don't really have a reprint timeline due to me being on a semi-hiatus [emoji=new friend size=1] @IcySneasel Thanks for the support, I look forward to seeing it on your dragon! [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
@SapphireElegy
Hi! I have one last copy of Butterfly Forest that I am willing to part at print price (850g), would you like me to send you a PA now? Currently, I don't really have a reprint timeline due to me being on a semi-hiatus

@IcySneasel
Thanks for the support, I look forward to seeing it on your dragon!
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia Yes, I'd love to take it, thank you! I was saving up gems for something else, so I have the funds right now!
@Alphrussia Yes, I'd love to take it, thank you! I was saving up gems for something else, so I have the funds right now!
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
@Meyoline @Azurine @Wishtags @Cuddleh @razzamatazz @macintalk @OriGalaxii @IcySneasel @PeachyGremlin Hello! I'm pinging for prepayment for Romance for Eternity! Please send in your prepayment (850g) so that the skin can be printed [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Meyoline @Azurine @Wishtags @Cuddleh @razzamatazz @macintalk @OriGalaxii @IcySneasel @PeachyGremlin
Hello! I'm pinging for prepayment for Romance for Eternity! Please send in your prepayment (850g) so that the skin can be printed
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia
Hey! I received my copy for Romance for Eternity and I'm obsessed with it and would like a second one for another G1 plan of mine. Do you have an extra slot that is up for grabs by chance? I have 850g available now.
@Alphrussia
Hey! I received my copy for Romance for Eternity and I'm obsessed with it and would like a second one for another G1 plan of mine. Do you have an extra slot that is up for grabs by chance? I have 850g available now.
@RabbitSpirit Yes I do! Would you like me to put you down for a slot? You may send in the prepayment right away for this slot as well. I'm glad you love it! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@RabbitSpirit
Yes I do! Would you like me to put you down for a slot? You may send in the prepayment right away for this slot as well. I'm glad you love it!
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia

Yes, please! Sending now.
@Alphrussia

Yes, please! Sending now.
@Alphrussia

I am SO sorry that I missed that first skin ping - I was going to send the funds along for my slots both for Cherish and Romance, if that was still okay ;-; I haven't been on much and my pings got out of control LOL
@Alphrussia

I am SO sorry that I missed that first skin ping - I was going to send the funds along for my slots both for Cherish and Romance, if that was still okay ;-; I haven't been on much and my pings got out of control LOL
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22