Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Aves' Aviary] Fond Finches - NocturneF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][/center][center][b][size=6][font=garamond]For bird lovers and nature lovers all around Sornieth.[/font][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/h8jpyOh.png[/img][/center] [b]Main Info[/b] [LIST] [*]Gems and Treasure both accepted, with standard 1g:1000t ratio [*]Accents are 500g [*]Skins are 800g [*]Previews will be available [*]If there is continued interest in a skin/accent after its print period, I will reprint. Currently, reprinting requires 10 slots to be filled before I go through with the reprint. [/LIST] [b]How to order:[/b] [LIST] [*]Please ask to be added to the print list. [*]Payment is not needed until all slots are filled. I will ping everyone on the list at that time. [*]That being said, you are welcome to send payment early if you wish. I will keep track of any pre-payments. [*]In the event I have to cancel preorders, refunds will be issued to those who paid. [*]After payment, all skins/accents will be delivered by pm. If the skin/accent is still pending approval, this may take a few days. [*]If you do not respond to the payment ping within a week, I will create a private auction for you when the skin/accent prints. If you do not purchase the skin/accent through this private auction, I will assume you are no longer interested in the skin/accent and it will go up for public sale. [/LIST] If there is not enough interest within the time frame provided, I will cancel the skin/accent. As stated above, anyone who pre-paid will receive a full refund. If I have enough gems handy, I will print in advance of slots filling. In these cases, any unclaimed slots will result in extra copies being publicly sold. [center][pinglist=4250][/center] [b][center]~~~~~[/center][/b] [center][emoji=heart size=1][size=4][b]Fond Finches[/b][/size][emoji=heart size=1] Limited Valentine's Accent, 500g (No reprints until next Valentine's Day) [columns][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/yHoo7nX.png[/img] [nextcol][center][b][size=4]10 slots[/b][/size] [skin= 54854][/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*][s]animeaves[/s] [*]meep5109 [*]Kaichoukai [*]MasakiSaphir [*]Milim [*]Malachite [*]mxbird [*]kitkitkat [*][s]Norkia[/s] [*]blackhawks [/LIST][/quote] [/columns] [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KV3U9QP.png[/img][/center]
For bird lovers and nature lovers all around Sornieth.

h8jpyOh.png

Main Info
  • Gems and Treasure both accepted, with standard 1g:1000t ratio
  • Accents are 500g
  • Skins are 800g
  • Previews will be available
  • If there is continued interest in a skin/accent after its print period, I will reprint. Currently, reprinting requires 10 slots to be filled before I go through with the reprint.

How to order:
  • Please ask to be added to the print list.
  • Payment is not needed until all slots are filled. I will ping everyone on the list at that time.
  • That being said, you are welcome to send payment early if you wish. I will keep track of any pre-payments.
  • In the event I have to cancel preorders, refunds will be issued to those who paid.
  • After payment, all skins/accents will be delivered by pm. If the skin/accent is still pending approval, this may take a few days.
  • If you do not respond to the payment ping within a week, I will create a private auction for you when the skin/accent prints. If you do not purchase the skin/accent through this private auction, I will assume you are no longer interested in the skin/accent and it will go up for public sale.

If there is not enough interest within the time frame provided, I will cancel the skin/accent. As stated above, anyone who pre-paid will receive a full refund.

If I have enough gems handy, I will print in advance of slots filling. In these cases, any unclaimed slots will result in extra copies being publicly sold.

~~~~~
Fond Finches
Limited Valentine's Accent, 500g
(No reprints until next Valentine's Day)

yHoo7nX.png
10 slots
Quote:
  1. animeaves
  2. meep5109
  3. Kaichoukai
  4. MasakiSaphir
  5. Milim
  6. Malachite
  7. mxbird
  8. kitkitkat
  9. Norkia
  10. blackhawks

Examples:
KV3U9QP.png
LbiS9F2.png
[center][b][size=4]Past Skins/Accents (Not Limited)[/size][/b] These are [u]not[/u] limited and will be reprinted when slots are filled.[/center] [columns][indent] [center][skin= 50452] [b]Gannets Galore[/b] 500g Reprint Interest[/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*]Norkia [*]IronGroot [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][indent] [center][skin=50705] [b]Migration Enthusiast[/b] 800g Reprint Interest[/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*]IronGroot [*]Dfinch [*]mxbird [*]Birdsofwax [*]KyuuBird [*]Hawktalon [*]Arianethel [*]Cunea [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][indent] [center][skin=51068] [b]Brightbeast Biologist[/b] 800g Reprint Interest[/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*]RheoTastic [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [/columns] [columns][indent] [center][skin= 51571] [b]Saguaro Sentinel[/b] 500g Reprint Interest[/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*]mxbird [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][indent] [center][skin=53538] [b]Rainbow Roost[/b] 500g Reprint Interest[/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][indent] [center][skin=54621] [b]Signs of Spring[/b] 800g Reprint Interest[/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [/columns]
Past Skins/Accents (Not Limited)
These are not limited and will be reprinted when slots are filled.

Gannets Galore
500g
Reprint Interest
Quote:
  1. Norkia
  2. IronGroot

Migration Enthusiast
800g
Reprint Interest
Quote:
  1. IronGroot
  2. Dfinch
  3. mxbird
  4. Birdsofwax
  5. KyuuBird
  6. Hawktalon
  7. Arianethel
  8. Cunea

Brightbeast Biologist
800g
Reprint Interest
Quote:
  1. RheoTastic

Saguaro Sentinel
500g
Reprint Interest
Quote:
  1. mxbird

Rainbow Roost
500g
Reprint Interest
Quote:

Signs of Spring
800g
Reprint Interest
Quote:
LbiS9F2.png
Past Skins/Accents (Limited)
These skins/accents will either have no reprints, or limited reprints at specific times of year.

Fond Finches
Valentines Day
10 slots
Past Skins/Accents (Limited)
These skins/accents will either have no reprints, or limited reprints at specific times of year.

Fond Finches
Valentines Day
10 slots
LbiS9F2.png
[center][b][size=4][u]Custom[/u] Skins/Accents[/size][/b] Custom skins/accents made for specific dragons.[/center] [center][skin= 56129] [b]Frolicking Fairies[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48517334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/485174/48517334_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][skin= 53701] [b]A present for Smores[/b]
Custom Skins/Accents
Custom skins/accents made for specific dragons.

Frolicking Fairies

48517334_350.png

A present for Smores
LbiS9F2.png
reserved
reserved
LbiS9F2.png
Officially open!
Officially open!
LbiS9F2.png
sticks my raccoon leg out
sticks my raccoon leg out
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
@meep5109 !! added to the list!
@meep5109 !! added to the list!
LbiS9F2.png
@animeaves
I love this! Slot for Gannets Galore please!
@animeaves
I love this! Slot for Gannets Galore please!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies added, and thank you!!
@MusicalMaladies added, and thank you!!
LbiS9F2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26