Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » hex's hiccups [ Veil F - CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Could I get a slot for dorty veil, please? :)
Could I get a slot for dorty veil, please? :)
d8O5J7R.png
slot for dorty please <33
slot for dorty please <33
one of each slots for dorty veil & vampy veil please!
one of each slots for dorty veil & vampy veil please!
@Hex
Oh I love the look of these and your aesthetic in general! I can't justify shopping for accents I don't have specific dragons in mind for right now, but if you have any plans for a pinglist going forward, I'd love to be on it!
@Hex
Oh I love the look of these and your aesthetic in general! I can't justify shopping for accents I don't have specific dragons in mind for right now, but if you have any plans for a pinglist going forward, I'd love to be on it!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I'd love a slot for dorty veil and vampy veil, please! and if you're going to make a general pinglist, I'd love to be on it! Thank you very much~ ♥
I'd love a slot for dorty veil and vampy veil, please! and if you're going to make a general pinglist, I'd love to be on it! Thank you very much~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Slot for dorty veil please
Slot for dorty veil please
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]

updated to here!

scrapped the blue version after a bit of thought, thank you everyone for your interest and kind words ; w; it means a lot to me!

updated to here!

scrapped the blue version after a bit of thought, thank you everyone for your interest and kind words ; w; it means a lot to me!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Oh I would LOVE a copy of dorty veil pls
Oh I would LOVE a copy of dorty veil pls
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
SLOT FOR BOTH PLZ? :00 <3
SLOT FOR BOTH PLZ? :00 <3
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif

hohkay, since it seems like we have enough for a full run of each, I'm going to ping for pre-payment so I can grab the blueprints and send 'em in. If you can't pay now and would prefer a PA, just let me know! I just can't fund the blueprints on my own right this moment, so it's either pre-pay or a bit of delay until I can put them in the queue on my own and possibly get rejected

@Askesis @orangeDeciple @terrify @dems @creosote @Birdsofwax @IndigoCat @oxeye @Kael @Heemi @Mistakes @Sidya @Reithya @dragonNMR @charaut @GarbagePal @milkchai @ivories @hayum @laivence @bonivich @CryptidUni

Just pinged for the full slots of the skins right now since I thhhhink that'll be a good start! For those who can, either a PM or 1-way CR works best for pre-payment and I'll mark the front page as you paid ; w ;

thank you everyone for all your support and kind words with this, it really means a lot to me!

hohkay, since it seems like we have enough for a full run of each, I'm going to ping for pre-payment so I can grab the blueprints and send 'em in. If you can't pay now and would prefer a PA, just let me know! I just can't fund the blueprints on my own right this moment, so it's either pre-pay or a bit of delay until I can put them in the queue on my own and possibly get rejected

@Askesis @orangeDeciple @terrify @dems @creosote @Birdsofwax @IndigoCat @oxeye @Kael @Heemi @Mistakes @Sidya @Reithya @dragonNMR @charaut @GarbagePal @milkchai @ivories @hayum @laivence @bonivich @CryptidUni

Just pinged for the full slots of the skins right now since I thhhhink that'll be a good start! For those who can, either a PM or 1-way CR works best for pre-payment and I'll mark the front page as you paid ; w ;

thank you everyone for all your support and kind words with this, it really means a lot to me!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8