Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ TRIPLE FORTUNE ] hare dusthides
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72
what could possibly be more fun and interesting than being gay

(nts signed up with eggs c:)
what could possibly be more fun and interesting than being gay

(nts signed up with eggs c:)
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
SECRETARYBIRD SKIN???? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! this is a need
SECRETARYBIRD SKIN???? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! this is a need
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
just sent in 5 eggs, i love the skin!

im a film person so heres a weird film set terminology fact for you: if you're ever on a set and someone asks you for a C-47, its because theyre deffo trying to punk you and make you look like a rookie. a C-47 sounds like a fancy type of cable or piece of equipment, but really it's just a plain old clothespin! other fun film terms include

stinger - extension cord
sticks - tripod
honey wagon - port-a-potty
hot brick - walkie talkie with a charged battery (my favorite)
just sent in 5 eggs, i love the skin!

im a film person so heres a weird film set terminology fact for you: if you're ever on a set and someone asks you for a C-47, its because theyre deffo trying to punk you and make you look like a rookie. a C-47 sounds like a fancy type of cable or piece of equipment, but really it's just a plain old clothespin! other fun film terms include

stinger - extension cord
sticks - tripod
honey wagon - port-a-potty
hot brick - walkie talkie with a charged battery (my favorite)
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
i heart yuri <3
i heart yuri <3
The skins/accents you make are genuinely so cool and professional looking!! I cant believe the effort you put into it all, its truly amazing!
The skins/accents you make are genuinely so cool and professional looking!! I cant believe the effort you put into it all, its truly amazing!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
something fun and interesting: snakes have a specialized glottis to help them breathe while they're eating a large prey item. essentially, it's a little tube that allows them to still take in air even if their entire mouth is full of mouse butt. humans also have a glottis, but it is not as fun or interesting since it doesn't help us breathe when our mouths are full... what's the point at that point, yknow?
something fun and interesting: snakes have a specialized glottis to help them breathe while they're eating a large prey item. essentially, it's a little tube that allows them to still take in air even if their entire mouth is full of mouse butt. humans also have a glottis, but it is not as fun or interesting since it doesn't help us breathe when our mouths are full... what's the point at that point, yknow?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Oh i was so excited when I saw this skin on tumblr awhile back, I had to share it with my pals @enigmaticii and @hunterddnd. Like Enigmaticii said, the three of us identify raptors on iNaturalist, a website LITERALLY EVERYONE ON EARTH SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN, each of us with our specialty.

I think the closest thing to Secretarybirds and Cariamiformes within Strigiformes would have to be Burrowing Owls, what with their long legs and terrestrial ways... and BUOWs are known to eat snakes.

A preference for terrestrial life among owls has evolved a couple times*, the most notable instance being Ornimegalonyx, a 1.1m/3.5ft tall genus that lived in Cuba during the Pleistocene era. Unlike modern Burrowing Owls, Ornimegalonyx had a reduced keel, the protrusion of the sternum to which flight muscles attach, indicating that it did not fly long or often. Owls saw an island lacking ground predators and didn't even ask if anyone was gonna occupy that niche, they just did it they didn't ask for permission.
Kinda makes buows all the more interesting given that the other times an owl gave up on being death from above to join the Ground Gang, it was on islands. Suppose Burrowing Owls wanted to get the best of both worlds, and stayed small to make sure they could.

* Grallistrix, and burrowing owls of course.
All information can be found on wikipedia, and you can find Better sources from there, its our beloved jumping-off point
Oh i was so excited when I saw this skin on tumblr awhile back, I had to share it with my pals @enigmaticii and @hunterddnd. Like Enigmaticii said, the three of us identify raptors on iNaturalist, a website LITERALLY EVERYONE ON EARTH SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN, each of us with our specialty.

I think the closest thing to Secretarybirds and Cariamiformes within Strigiformes would have to be Burrowing Owls, what with their long legs and terrestrial ways... and BUOWs are known to eat snakes.

A preference for terrestrial life among owls has evolved a couple times*, the most notable instance being Ornimegalonyx, a 1.1m/3.5ft tall genus that lived in Cuba during the Pleistocene era. Unlike modern Burrowing Owls, Ornimegalonyx had a reduced keel, the protrusion of the sternum to which flight muscles attach, indicating that it did not fly long or often. Owls saw an island lacking ground predators and didn't even ask if anyone was gonna occupy that niche, they just did it they didn't ask for permission.
Kinda makes buows all the more interesting given that the other times an owl gave up on being death from above to join the Ground Gang, it was on islands. Suppose Burrowing Owls wanted to get the best of both worlds, and stayed small to make sure they could.

* Grallistrix, and burrowing owls of course.
All information can be found on wikipedia, and you can find Better sources from there, its our beloved jumping-off point
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
I always admired you art style both in skins and with adopts.

Random fact: Did you know that we know the color of some dinosaurs a tail of a Sinosauropteryx was incased in amber and with some science we found it had a ringed tail pattern (like racoons)
I always admired you art style both in skins and with adopts.

Random fact: Did you know that we know the color of some dinosaurs a tail of a Sinosauropteryx was incased in amber and with some science we found it had a ringed tail pattern (like racoons)
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
This skin is singlehandedly convincing me to get an Auraboa and I've had an eye on it since I saw it in the database! I just came back from a hiatus and it's wild how I missed multiple ancient launches tbh

This skin is singlehandedly convincing me to get an Auraboa and I've had an eye on it since I saw it in the database! I just came back from a hiatus and it's wild how I missed multiple ancient launches tbh

I'll be ordering with 60 Strange Chests! This is such a cool and creative concept, I was so excited to be pinged for it [emoji=coatl happy size=1] For my fun fact—there's a quote from 'I.M.' included in your announcement ping for this skin. Who's I.M.? That stands for Iori Miyazawa, the author of the novel series known as [i]Urasekai Picnic[/i] (Otherside Picnic). The quote is from a (translated) interview with Miyazawa at the Science Fiction Seminar of 2018, where he discusses what it's like to be an author involved in the yuri genre, and why he loves the genre so much. The interview is sometimes referenced/joked about (in an affectionate way) due to Miyazawa's extremely passionate but outlandish perspective on the genre. I've had the interview bookmarked for a long time now, 'cause I really like reading back on it and laughing. He's so right... If only I could see the world the way he sees it, LOL I gotta share this quote from the same interview, too: [img]https://i.imgur.com/t0fOvC3.png[/img]
I'll be ordering with 60 Strange Chests! This is such a cool and creative concept, I was so excited to be pinged for it

For my fun fact—there's a quote from 'I.M.' included in your announcement ping for this skin. Who's I.M.? That stands for Iori Miyazawa, the author of the novel series known as Urasekai Picnic (Otherside Picnic). The quote is from a (translated) interview with Miyazawa at the Science Fiction Seminar of 2018, where he discusses what it's like to be an author involved in the yuri genre, and why he loves the genre so much. The interview is sometimes referenced/joked about (in an affectionate way) due to Miyazawa's extremely passionate but outlandish perspective on the genre. I've had the interview bookmarked for a long time now, 'cause I really like reading back on it and laughing. He's so right... If only I could see the world the way he sees it, LOL

I gotta share this quote from the same interview, too:

t0fOvC3.png
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72