Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Lyuna's Accents ] Fathom F - Trinkets
@bonivich Unfortunately the last slot has been taken. Would you like me to inform you if a slot opens up?
@bonivich Unfortunately the last slot has been taken. Would you like me to inform you if a slot opens up?
Sure, thank you!
Sure, thank you!
Abhishek%20lantern%20left%20facing.gif....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

l i n k s. v art shop » accents » wishlist
I sent my payment over! Thank you! I’m so glad I was able to snag a slot <3
I sent my payment over! Thank you! I’m so glad I was able to snag a slot <3
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
A slot if left please
A slot if left please
@Gaston The slots are filled, sorry about that D: Would you like me to inform you if a slot opens up?
@Gaston The slots are filled, sorry about that D: Would you like me to inform you if a slot opens up?
Yes please ^^
Yes please ^^
Ah, sometimes I hate being employed. I miss so much. xD
Ah, sometimes I hate being employed. I miss so much. xD
RcVbyDs.gif
I love that scry!!
I love that scry!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Oh, by scry did you mean the first preview? That's actually one of my dragons, just with her original pose (#4973779) If you like the look you're obviously totally free to take inspiration if you wanted, of course! <3
@Natron Oh, by scry did you mean the first preview? That's actually one of my dragons, just with her original pose (#4973779) If you like the look you're obviously totally free to take inspiration if you wanted, of course! <3
@lyuna SHE'S REAL!! Wonderful, that warranted an immediate like. And thank you a lot for that, I might do some scrying in the future to figure out what colours could work in case I ever find another G1 for Staining haha, just loving the fact that she has mango vibes <3

And that new skincent is gorgeous, congrats on filling the slots! Whoever ends up dressing a dragon with this one, I recommend using a Citrine or Cursed Talonclasp Pendant, they go so well with the ornaments
@lyuna SHE'S REAL!! Wonderful, that warranted an immediate like. And thank you a lot for that, I might do some scrying in the future to figure out what colours could work in case I ever find another G1 for Staining haha, just loving the fact that she has mango vibes <3

And that new skincent is gorgeous, congrats on filling the slots! Whoever ends up dressing a dragon with this one, I recommend using a Citrine or Cursed Talonclasp Pendant, they go so well with the ornaments
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources