Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Inwe's Skin Shop| NEW Sandsurge F Lofi
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
a slot for Twigwig if i can, please! its not identical to my budgie but its blue so close enoufg xD adorable
a slot for Twigwig if i can, please! its not identical to my budgie but its blue so close enoufg xD adorable
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@Kyuubird
Ah yeah budgie blues vary so much! xD But got you marked down, thank you!
@Kyuubird
Ah yeah budgie blues vary so much! xD But got you marked down, thank you!
@Inwe Could I get a slot for Budgie Green! It's adorable <3
@Inwe Could I get a slot for Budgie Green! It's adorable <3
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
u82kOBZ.png
@yveltals
got you down! c:
@yveltals
got you down! c:

1. @Welcometochiliss
2. @TheCorinthian
3. @OverlyOptimistic
4. @Natron
5. @Milim
6. @KyuuBird

1. @TheCorinthian
2. @Natron
3. @Grune
4. @Milim
5. @yveltals

Hey guys! We've got enough interest to start the prints for Twigwig and Budgie Green
If you could please send me a CR with your payments! Your skins will be delivered to you as soon as I have them in hand. c:

1. @Welcometochiliss
2. @TheCorinthian
3. @OverlyOptimistic
4. @Natron
5. @Milim
6. @KyuuBird

1. @TheCorinthian
2. @Natron
3. @Grune
4. @Milim
5. @yveltals

Hey guys! We've got enough interest to start the prints for Twigwig and Budgie Green
If you could please send me a CR with your payments! Your skins will be delivered to you as soon as I have them in hand. c:
@Welcometochiliss @TheCorinthian @OverlyOptimistic @Natron @Milim @KyuuBird

Most of you have already approved your CRs so apologies for the ping! But just wanted to announce that I received the Twigwig skins today, everyone who prepaid should have received a crossroads from me, and the rest will be going up on the AH!

@TheCorinthian @Natron @Grune @Milim @yveltals

To everyone who prepaid for Budgie Green! - I submitted the blueprint for these I think just a day later that the Twigwig skins so fingerscrossed I should receive these in the next day or two! c:
@Welcometochiliss @TheCorinthian @OverlyOptimistic @Natron @Milim @KyuuBird

Most of you have already approved your CRs so apologies for the ping! But just wanted to announce that I received the Twigwig skins today, everyone who prepaid should have received a crossroads from me, and the rest will be going up on the AH!

To everyone who prepaid for Budgie Green! - I submitted the blueprint for these I think just a day later that the Twigwig skins so fingerscrossed I should receive these in the next day or two! c:
AHHH understood! Thank you!
AHHH understood! Thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources

And Budgie Green has been printed! Your crossroads should be waiting for you. Thank you all ♥

And Budgie Green has been printed! Your crossroads should be waiting for you. Thank you all ♥
I just realised that I misspelled Twigwig as TwigTwig and I have no idea how or why because I know what it's called. Cursed be, automated fingers. Exactly why I mistype remember as "rememeber" or resin as "resing".

Anyways, super happy with my copies, can't wait to see what else you come up with!!
I just realised that I misspelled Twigwig as TwigTwig and I have no idea how or why because I know what it's called. Cursed be, automated fingers. Exactly why I mistype remember as "rememeber" or resin as "resing".

Anyways, super happy with my copies, can't wait to see what else you come up with!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I bought your skin a while back, meet tweetchirp :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92449330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924494/92449330_350.png[/img][/url]
I bought your skin a while back, meet tweetchirp :>

92449330_350.png
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!