Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | juga's - limited Gao M armor
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Slot for both m gao umas plz!
Slot for both m gao umas plz!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
slot for both skins chrome valkyrie and veulliant : )
slot for both skins chrome valkyrie and veulliant : )
thIF0cm.png
hello! id like a slot for both skins please; headed to work but ill send a cr later tonight!
hello! id like a slot for both skins please; headed to work but ill send a cr later tonight!
Y5ILoot.png
I'd like a slot for chrome valkyrie, if you're accepting treasure.
I'd like a slot for chrome valkyrie, if you're accepting treasure.
____________ YkgdPqp.png
jgeciGJ.png
ePOliyb.png
bhdEs05.png
_
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
l3RH65g.png
Slot for both please :) might take me about one to two days to get the gems, would that be alright?
Slot for both please :) might take me about one to two days to get the gems, would that be alright?
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
[url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/402c1ee2][img]https://i.imgur.com/wI0ocxU.png[/img][/url] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/dae6ed70][img]https://i.imgur.com/jXtk1bl.png[/img][/url] @888 hey again! here are the files that were submitted to approval yesterday. Clicking the image takes you to the updated reSKIN page! The only thing i can promise is going to change is the opacity of the white smoke on veulliant, since after submission I notice I left the smoke's layer more transparent than intended. @Cutinstincts @KaichouKai Thank you so much for your interest! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] I'll mark you down for respective slots, but please note that I'm prioritizing prepayments for these skins, and you'll secure your slot by sending the prepayment! (I'm more than willing to hold with the payment) - this is to avoid being ghosted with the CRs in the future. @Himmel Every run has one treasure slot! One slot would be 950,000t. Like I wrote above, please note that I'm prioritizing prepayments for these skins, and you'll secure a slot by sending a prepayment! @Rommy take all the time you need! I marked you down in advance :) @REVALATOR I will NOT be taking payments from you. added you to both runs ;>
wI0ocxU.png

jXtk1bl.png

@888
hey again! here are the files that were submitted to approval yesterday. Clicking the image takes you to the updated reSKIN page! The only thing i can promise is going to change is the opacity of the white smoke on veulliant, since after submission I notice I left the smoke's layer more transparent than intended.

@Cutinstincts @KaichouKai
Thank you so much for your interest! I'll mark you down for respective slots, but please note that I'm prioritizing prepayments for these skins, and you'll secure your slot by sending the prepayment! (I'm more than willing to hold with the payment) - this is to avoid being ghosted with the CRs in the future.

@Himmel
Every run has one treasure slot! One slot would be 950,000t. Like I wrote above, please note that I'm prioritizing prepayments for these skins, and you'll secure a slot by sending a prepayment!

@Rommy
take all the time you need! I marked you down in advance :)

@REVALATOR
I will NOT be taking payments from you. added you to both runs ;>
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
would love a slot forchrome valkyrie and veulliant
would love a slot forchrome valkyrie and veulliant
will you make a on-site pinglist sometime? I added myself to the google doc one but I figured since those might be disabled at some point, it might be a good idea to start an onsite one for your shop? You have realy awesome skin work : )
will you make a on-site pinglist sometime? I added myself to the google doc one but I figured since those might be disabled at some point, it might be a good idea to start an onsite one for your shop? You have realy awesome skin work : )
Slot for both chrome valkyrie and veulliant, please!!!!
Slot for both chrome valkyrie and veulliant, please!!!!
84c6d571a4413512dbe201b486511bb547d7d31a.png | FR + ??
| G1 Cleanout
| UMA for sale
| Adopt shop
Hehe thank youuuu >:3 Gorgeous job with these skins
Hehe thank youuuu >:3 Gorgeous job with these skins
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25