Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LP's Skin Shop: Coat Ae Dust H Accents!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 114 115
@Wolfspeaker sure! Who would you like to see it on?
@Wolfspeaker sure! Who would you like to see it on?
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Oh, I don't currently have an Aether for it but I like to design dragons to match skins, that's why I was wondering if you could set up one of those reskin previews, it's a lot easier to find the best colours and genes that way since I go through so many attempts.
@LittleParade Oh, I don't currently have an Aether for it but I like to design dragons to match skins, that's why I was wondering if you could set up one of those reskin previews, it's a lot easier to find the best colours and genes that way since I go through so many attempts.
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
@Wolfspeaker I'm sorry, the reskin preview programs are generally not allowed since they scrape off the site, so all I can offer you is a ping when the skin is approved and can be tested through the site!
@Wolfspeaker I'm sorry, the reskin preview programs are generally not allowed since they scrape off the site, so all I can offer you is a ping when the skin is approved and can be tested through the site!
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Ooh okay, I see! Thanks for letting me know! A ping would be great!
@LittleParade Ooh okay, I see! Thanks for letting me know! A ping would be great!
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
@LittleParade - i'd definitely love a slot!

also i just realized i had myself down for Plush Crush twice without meaning to ;;;; sorry about that!
@LittleParade - i'd definitely love a slot!

also i just realized i had myself down for Plush Crush twice without meaning to ;;;; sorry about that!
@LittleParade Two slots for Malign Melodrama please! One t, one g if that's possible, but I can do both in g if need be.
@LittleParade Two slots for Malign Melodrama please! One t, one g if that's possible, but I can do both in g if need be.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@LittleParade - Such a nice accent! Would it be possible to get a preview on this girl, please? :] I feel like this is the ONE she needs! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84918636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849187/84918636_350.png[/img][/url]
@LittleParade - Such a nice accent! Would it be possible to get a preview on this girl, please? :] I feel like this is the ONE she needs!

84918636_350.png
85dv.png
@transwrongs I added you to a slot for Malign Melodrama! Thank you! ----- @xenonentity I added you to Malign Melodrama, and I can do one treasure and one gem slot, no worries there! ^^ ----- @TarbaYelemel of course! Here's a preview for you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1166069413494132747/image.png[/img]
@transwrongs I added you to a slot for Malign Melodrama! Thank you!

@xenonentity I added you to Malign Melodrama, and I can do one treasure and one gem slot, no worries there! ^^

@TarbaYelemel of course! Here's a preview for you!

image.png
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade - Aww it looks so good, I'll take a slot then, thank you a lot! :D
@LittleParade - Aww it looks so good, I'll take a slot then, thank you a lot! :D
85dv.png
@TarbaYelemel thank you as well, I added you to a slot! ^^
@TarbaYelemel thank you as well, I added you to a slot! ^^
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 114 115