Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LP's Skin Shop: Aether+Coatl H Accents!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 104 105
@LittleParade aaaahhh please can I get a slot for [i]Authentic Attires[/i]? On mobile so cant add myself ^^; thank you! Been hoping there'd be a UMA for this [emoji=aberration star size=1], love this!
@LittleParade aaaahhh please can I get a slot for Authentic Attires? On mobile so cant add myself ^^; thank you!

Been hoping there'd be a UMA for this , love this!
@Valmue absolutely, I have you down for a slot! And me too! I've been watching out for one but none ever cropped up, so I decided to just do it myself lol
@Valmue absolutely, I have you down for a slot! And me too! I've been watching out for one but none ever cropped up, so I decided to just do it myself lol
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Hello! Sorry to ping everyone again so soon- but integrated pinglist feature AAAAA!!!

I'll be phasing out the general pinglist on my Google Sheet and will only be using the Sheet for keeping track of orders, which will continue to be self-editable! Please hop onto the below pinglist to continue receiving LP's Skin Shop related announcements! <3

Such a pleasant surprise of a dev update squee,,

@oneluckyduck @cryptochrome @shapeshiftr @StarrySkyTonight @Northerly @catties @dustchomps @BabeRuthless @QuackemsGO @sarcoptid @SpacexOddity @Pride @spacepunk @Zi11a @decomposedcarrot @Zonder @Wemiel @Hybridremmie @blackharte @SnaggleClaw @ShinyQuagsire @Dask @woohoorandom @bonefingalaxy @Vixodium @Trinkets @CloudedViews @Noctyrne @playerpichu @RosalindeSol @peachycosmos @AkaneChaan @moonthegoon @vidoxi @Toyhouse @fatui @WritingVoid @asid @Etherea @pwnk @Giu @dataghosts @pandonkey @DishsoapDrinker @Nurry @foliage @carnosaur @Libi @AnyaKnees @CaptainMoondyne @chickenqueen @frogletfern @umbers @zace @eleventeen @Fujo @Aviose @Berber @GoobisWoobis @chaosmagic @Zukohere @Geistlicher
Hello! Sorry to ping everyone again so soon- but integrated pinglist feature AAAAA!!!

I'll be phasing out the general pinglist on my Google Sheet and will only be using the Sheet for keeping track of orders, which will continue to be self-editable! Please hop onto the below pinglist to continue receiving LP's Skin Shop related announcements! <3

Such a pleasant surprise of a dev update squee,,

@oneluckyduck @cryptochrome @shapeshiftr @StarrySkyTonight @Northerly @catties @dustchomps @BabeRuthless @QuackemsGO @sarcoptid @SpacexOddity @Pride @spacepunk @Zi11a @decomposedcarrot @Zonder @Wemiel @Hybridremmie @blackharte @SnaggleClaw @ShinyQuagsire @Dask @woohoorandom @bonefingalaxy @Vixodium @Trinkets @CloudedViews @Noctyrne @playerpichu @RosalindeSol @peachycosmos @AkaneChaan @moonthegoon @vidoxi @Toyhouse @fatui @WritingVoid @asid @Etherea @pwnk @Giu @dataghosts @pandonkey @DishsoapDrinker @Nurry @foliage @carnosaur @Libi @AnyaKnees @CaptainMoondyne @chickenqueen @frogletfern @umbers @zace @eleventeen @Fujo @Aviose @Berber @GoobisWoobis @chaosmagic @Zukohere @Geistlicher
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Aaa this is such a charming skin! Do you think you'd ever release a version compatible with dragons that don't have the spines tert?
Aaa this is such a charming skin! Do you think you'd ever release a version compatible with dragons that don't have the spines tert?
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
@marropo probably not, sorry! Maybe if there's a lot more interest in a non-fangs Authentic Attires version, then I could revisit it in the future, but for now I don't have any plans to make another version! Thank you for asking! ^^
@marropo probably not, sorry! Maybe if there's a lot more interest in a non-fangs Authentic Attires version, then I could revisit it in the future, but for now I don't have any plans to make another version! Thank you for asking! ^^
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Can you do a preview of Authentic Attires for this girl here? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853868/85386752_350.png?mtime=ZZMmAhZ5Wpg.png[/img]
@LittleParade Can you do a preview of Authentic Attires for this girl here?

85386752_350.png?mtime=ZZMmAhZ5Wpg.png
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Totally understandable! Well, fwiw if that ever changes I'm definitely interested.
Totally understandable! Well, fwiw if that ever changes I'm definitely interested.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
The girl I bought for Plush Crush finally grew up! It looks perfect on her :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90012881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900129/90012881_350.png[/img][/url]
The girl I bought for Plush Crush finally grew up! It looks perfect on her :]
90012881_350.png
He/They
+3 fr time
@Jeevas Sorry about the wait, here's a preview for you! ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1168226319406997544/image.png[/img] ----- @ElvenAcidFire OMG Evangeline looks gorgeous!! The stain works so well with those Twinkle Flicker colors aa!! <3
@Jeevas Sorry about the wait, here's a preview for you! ^^

image.png

@ElvenAcidFire OMG Evangeline looks gorgeous!! The stain works so well with those Twinkle Flicker colors aa!! <3
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Thank you!
@LittleParade Thank you!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 104 105