Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] 5-Print Custom Skincent [UND F]
1 2 3
[center] [size=5][b]EDIT - All sold! Thank you![/b][/size] ----- [size=6]PRISMATIC OVERFOAM[/size] [size=5]5-PRINT CUSTOM SKINCENT[/size] [skin= 48140] [skin= 48140] [skin= 48140] Hello! My 5-print custom skincent ([gamedb item=48140]) has just been approved, and I'm selling [b]three copies publicly for 2Kg[/b] (the other two I will be holding onto for now for myself). There are all available on the Auction House [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Skin%3A+Prismatic+Overfoam]HERE[/url][/b]! ----- [quote]Examples on some dragons below! (Note that these images link to their respective scries!)[/quote] [sub][b]Cyan/Magenta/Grapefruit || Arcane Element[/b][/sub] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=120&body=89&winggene=120&wings=65&tertgene=115&tert=128&element=9&eyetype=9][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/ryxe/image/upload/v1698148699/FlightRising/Skins/S-POv1_prev1.png[/IMG][/url] ----- [sub][b]Magenta/Magenta/Radioactive || Lightning Element[/b][/sub] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=131&body=65&winggene=131&wings=65&tertgene=121&tert=130&element=5&eyetype=13][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/ryxe/image/upload/v1698148699/FlightRising/Skins/S-POv1_prev2.png[/IMG][/url] [quote name='DIVIDER'][/quote] [size=6]PASTEL OVERFOAM[/size] [size=5]5-PRINT CUSTOM SKINCENT[/size] There is going to be one more recolor of this, also a 5-Print Custom Skincent with only three public copies. This one will be more pastel-toned. Each copy will be 2Kg as well. [b]PRE-ORDERS FOR PASTEL OVERFOAM ARE [s]OPEN[/s] SLOTS FILLED:[/b] 1. Katargo #222275 2. Isis #2502 3. evereden #143394 --- [b]PAID![/b] ----- [quote]Examples on some dragons below! (Note that these images link to their respective scries!)[/quote] [sub][b]White/White/Magenta || Lightning Element[/b][/sub] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=118&body=2&winggene=118&wings=2&tertgene=124&tert=65&element=5&eyetype=12][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/ryxe/image/upload/v1671561807/FlightRising/Skins/S-5-1_prev1.png[/IMG][/url] ----- [sub][b]Obsidian/Obsidian/Magenta || Lightning Element[/b][/sub] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=118&body=10&winggene=118&wings=10&tertgene=124&tert=65&element=5&eyetype=2][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/ryxe/image/upload/v1671561806/FlightRising/Skins/S-5-1_prev2.png[/IMG][/url] ----- [quote][center][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Undertide F, Skincent, limited, apparel, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, bright/oversaturated, eye straining, filigree, pastels, wings[/b][/center][/quote][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]Pings snipped.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [/center]
EDIT - All sold! Thank you!

PRISMATIC OVERFOAM
5-PRINT CUSTOM SKINCENT

Hello! My 5-print custom skincent (Skin: Prismatic Overfoam) has just been approved, and I'm selling three copies publicly for 2Kg (the other two I will be holding onto for now for myself). There are all available on the Auction House HERE!

Quote:
Examples on some dragons below!
(Note that these images link to their respective scries!)

Cyan/Magenta/Grapefruit || Arcane Element

S-POv1_prev1.png

Magenta/Magenta/Radioactive || Lightning Element

S-POv1_prev2.png
DIVIDER wrote:

PASTEL OVERFOAM
5-PRINT CUSTOM SKINCENT

There is going to be one more recolor of this, also a 5-Print Custom Skincent with only three public copies. This one will be more pastel-toned. Each copy will be 2Kg as well.

PRE-ORDERS FOR PASTEL OVERFOAM ARE OPEN SLOTS FILLED:

1. Katargo #222275
2. Isis #2502
3. evereden #143394 --- PAID!

Quote:
Examples on some dragons below!
(Note that these images link to their respective scries!)

White/White/Magenta || Lightning Element

S-5-1_prev1.png

Obsidian/Obsidian/Magenta || Lightning Element

S-5-1_prev2.png

Quote:
Click here for the GASP thread!

Undertide F, Skincent, limited, apparel, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, bright/oversaturated, eye straining, filigree, pastels, wings

Pings snipped.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation
Hello! Would you be willing to hold one of these copies? This looks absolutely perfect for a project I’m working on, I just need to scrounge together the gems for it. It would mean a lot to me, truthfully.
@Vaixation
Hello! Would you be willing to hold one of these copies? This looks absolutely perfect for a project I’m working on, I just need to scrounge together the gems for it. It would mean a lot to me, truthfully.
@MystTheNerd

I took a copy off the AH for you to put on hold for you! Do you have a general time estimate of how long you need? C:
@MystTheNerd

I took a copy off the AH for you to put on hold for you! Do you have a general time estimate of how long you need? C:
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
I can't explain to you how amazed I am by the effort that must have been put into this. Great design!
I can't explain to you how amazed I am by the effort that must have been put into this. Great design!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I’m not sure, to be honest. I’m trying to get together funds for another skin at the moment, but that normally doesn’t take me too long. It’ll hopefully be within the next two weeks or so, if you’re willing to hold on to it for that long?
I’m not sure, to be honest. I’m trying to get together funds for another skin at the moment, but that normally doesn’t take me too long. It’ll hopefully be within the next two weeks or so, if you’re willing to hold on to it for that long?
@Natron

Thank you, I actually did absolutely kill my hand making this not gonna lie aha... This is the fullview preview of the first one just to give you an idea. :'D (This image links to the fullsize haha...)

prismatic_preview.png
@Natron

Thank you, I actually did absolutely kill my hand making this not gonna lie aha... This is the fullview preview of the first one just to give you an idea. :'D (This image links to the fullsize haha...)

prismatic_preview.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@MystTheNerd

Alright, thank you for letting me know! Would it be alright if I send you a PA and you can pick it up whenever it's convenient for you? (If it expires I'll just renew it haha.) That would help me keep track of where it's supposed to be going to be honest!
@MystTheNerd

Alright, thank you for letting me know! Would it be alright if I send you a PA and you can pick it up whenever it's convenient for you? (If it expires I'll just renew it haha.) That would help me keep track of where it's supposed to be going to be honest!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
OOOHH MY GOD, the details!!! I'm genuinely impressed that the details were preserved so well in the resized version, this is amazing. Gotta love the bicubic resizing algorithm.

Can't stop staring at the image, so hypnotising, I love it
OOOHH MY GOD, the details!!! I'm genuinely impressed that the details were preserved so well in the resized version, this is amazing. Gotta love the bicubic resizing algorithm.

Can't stop staring at the image, so hypnotising, I love it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yes, that's more than alright! Thank you so much for doing this for me! I'll try to get you those funds asap. Thank you again!
Yes, that's more than alright! Thank you so much for doing this for me! I'll try to get you those funds asap. Thank you again!
@MystTheNerd

I set up a PA for you. :) And you're welcome! Good luck on saving up for both of the skins you're trying to get, heehee. Hope you have a super stellar day and take care! n_n

@Natron

That's genuinely so kind of you to say! :D I wasn't sure if it'd resize well, so I'm glad you think it does haha. :D I had fun making it (because dang do I love colors LOL) but also my hand kind of died at the same time so, hahaha. I really appreciate all your kind comments about it, I think that's incredibly sweet of you! Thank you! n_n
@MystTheNerd

I set up a PA for you. :) And you're welcome! Good luck on saving up for both of the skins you're trying to get, heehee. Hope you have a super stellar day and take care! n_n

@Natron

That's genuinely so kind of you to say! :D I wasn't sure if it'd resize well, so I'm glad you think it does haha. :D I had fun making it (because dang do I love colors LOL) but also my hand kind of died at the same time so, hahaha. I really appreciate all your kind comments about it, I think that's incredibly sweet of you! Thank you! n_n
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3