Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] 5-Print Custom Skincent [UND F]
1 2 3
@evereden

Sorry for the belated reply, just woke back up - you have the last slot for Pastel now! Thank you very much! :D
@evereden

Sorry for the belated reply, just woke back up - you have the last slot for Pastel now! Thank you very much! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote name="Vaixation" date="2022-12-15 12:38:10" ] That's genuinely so kind of you to say! :D I wasn't sure if it'd resize well, so I'm glad you think it does haha. :D I had fun making it (because dang do I love colors LOL) but also my hand kind of died at the same time so, hahaha. I really appreciate all your kind comments about it, I think that's incredibly sweet of you! Thank you! n_n [/quote] AWWW no problem whatsoever!!
Vaixation wrote on 2022-12-15 12:38:10:
That's genuinely so kind of you to say! :D I wasn't sure if it'd resize well, so I'm glad you think it does haha. :D I had fun making it (because dang do I love colors LOL) but also my hand kind of died at the same time so, hahaha. I really appreciate all your kind comments about it, I think that's incredibly sweet of you! Thank you! n_n

AWWW no problem whatsoever!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Thanks to evereden sending in prepayment, Pastel Overfoam has been submitted for review! Fingers crossed! Should take around 5-7 days to come in if everything's okay with it. (If not I will update here!) So roughly around December 22, cheers everyone!
Thanks to evereden sending in prepayment, Pastel Overfoam has been submitted for review! Fingers crossed! Should take around 5-7 days to come in if everything's okay with it. (If not I will update here!) So roughly around December 22, cheers everyone!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
(Click for larger.)
s5-1_denial.png

Pastel Overfoam got denied; it seems primarily due to the Shadows layer being too light! I'm going to make some adjustments to it and make it a bit darker. (Note I'll ping everyone who has a slot once I do so to make sure everyone's still interested after the change! So sorry about this everyone!)
(Click for larger.)
s5-1_denial.png

Pastel Overfoam got denied; it seems primarily due to the Shadows layer being too light! I'm going to make some adjustments to it and make it a bit darker. (Note I'll ping everyone who has a slot once I do so to make sure everyone's still interested after the change! So sorry about this everyone!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Katargo @Isis @evereden

Hello everyone! As noted in the post before this one, Pastel Overfoam got denied for its shading and lineart layers being too light. I have since reworked them to be a bit darker and have resubmitted my order, but I wanted to check in with everyone to make sure you all still want your respective slots due to this change! If you'd like to back out, that's totally fine, just let me know! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience / hassle, and the wait, but I hope you all are having a stellar day today!

If this version gets approved, it will look like the following:

White/White/Magenta || Lightning Element

S-5-1_prev1.png

Obsidian/Obsidian/Magenta || Lightning Element

S-5-1_prev2.png
@Katargo @Isis @evereden

Hello everyone! As noted in the post before this one, Pastel Overfoam got denied for its shading and lineart layers being too light. I have since reworked them to be a bit darker and have resubmitted my order, but I wanted to check in with everyone to make sure you all still want your respective slots due to this change! If you'd like to back out, that's totally fine, just let me know! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience / hassle, and the wait, but I hope you all are having a stellar day today!

If this version gets approved, it will look like the following:

White/White/Magenta || Lightning Element

S-5-1_prev1.png

Obsidian/Obsidian/Magenta || Lightning Element

S-5-1_prev2.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
I would still like to keep my slot. Thanks for checking in tho!
I would still like to keep my slot. Thanks for checking in tho!
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@/Katargo

Noted, thank you! n_n Have a wonderful day. :D
@/Katargo

Noted, thank you! n_n Have a wonderful day. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@vaixation im still good to keep mine as well :) thanks for letting me know!
@vaixation im still good to keep mine as well :) thanks for letting me know!
tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif eden tumblr_inline_p7u4sypcex1t78dpp_75sq.gif fr+8 tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif
tumblr_mexm9e30Tg1r52dl9.gif
@/evereden Noted as well, thank you very much! n_n [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@/evereden

Noted as well, thank you very much! n_n
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Pastel Overfoam has been accepted - I'm going to be sending out PAs and a PM here shortly, stay tuned! :D
Pastel Overfoam has been accepted - I'm going to be sending out PAs and a PM here shortly, stay tuned! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3