Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Khromaccents - NEW F Aether accent
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
i for one very much want the snapper teeth!
i for one very much want the snapper teeth!
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@Miloomba I suppose that when my new pen arrives I now have enough interest to finish and print SNAPPER TEETH haha thank you!
@Miloomba I suppose that when my new pen arrives I now have enough interest to finish and print SNAPPER TEETH haha thank you!
@Khroma Hi Khroma! Your Merfolk Monarch is one of my absolute favourite UMAs, and I was wondering if a similar skin for the female Undertide would be possible! Do you have rates for a commission of that kind?
@Khroma Hi Khroma! Your Merfolk Monarch is one of my absolute favourite UMAs, and I was wondering if a similar skin for the female Undertide would be possible! Do you have rates for a commission of that kind?
shEW0xb.png
@Tjally Hi! Thank you so much C: I'm glad you love it so much!

I haven't done a skin commission before, but I'd be happy to discuss it! It's a bit late right now so I can't fully figure it out right away, but the rate would likely be a calculation based on complexity, whether I retain reprint and/or recolor rights or whether you want it to be limited (can also do a combo where I do a really limited run of one color for you as the client but can reprint recolors, or something like that).

I think I would probably charge basic commission price for the design then offer a discount if I can reprint and/or recolor it? I might have to look at others' rates for reference... feel free to DM me with more details of what you have in mind, and I can work on getting you a quote ASAP :>
@Tjally Hi! Thank you so much C: I'm glad you love it so much!

I haven't done a skin commission before, but I'd be happy to discuss it! It's a bit late right now so I can't fully figure it out right away, but the rate would likely be a calculation based on complexity, whether I retain reprint and/or recolor rights or whether you want it to be limited (can also do a combo where I do a really limited run of one color for you as the client but can reprint recolors, or something like that).

I think I would probably charge basic commission price for the design then offer a discount if I can reprint and/or recolor it? I might have to look at others' rates for reference... feel free to DM me with more details of what you have in mind, and I can work on getting you a quote ASAP :>
@Khroma Is Merfolk Monarch still getting reprinted later? I would love to sign up or pay for a blueprint...
@Khroma Is Merfolk Monarch still getting reprinted later? I would love to sign up or pay for a blueprint...
yc5gmUQ.png Zi7pp4c.pngGNdJbNa.png
bvA5p4p.pngnoFemaF.png
BHzuYGn.pngVHoOPqU.png
vWxS68G.gif
@Khroma those eyes on the female skydancer/coatl and that merman skin look incredible!! Can I be added to the general pinglist? Also, how would I go about pre-ordering a skin?
@Khroma those eyes on the female skydancer/coatl and that merman skin look incredible!! Can I be added to the general pinglist? Also, how would I go about pre-ordering a skin?
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27