Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Khromaccents - NEW F Aether accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I'd love to be added to the preorder! As much as I like the gembond on my like...only dragon with it...honestly? More eyes are always an improvement x3
I'd love to be added to the preorder! As much as I like the gembond on my like...only dragon with it...honestly? More eyes are always an improvement x3
@ThistleProse That's fine, I've almost gotten enough preorders to get the next blueprint for next print/accent, so if necessary I can always buy gems (: put you down for a preorder!

@The6th Haha thank you! I agree it's a neat gene, put you down for a preorder C:
@ThistleProse That's fine, I've almost gotten enough preorders to get the next blueprint for next print/accent, so if necessary I can always buy gems (: put you down for a preorder!

@The6th Haha thank you! I agree it's a neat gene, put you down for a preorder C:
AHH THIS ROCKS!!! slot plz :0 @Khroma
AHH THIS ROCKS!!! slot plz :0 @Khroma
minmi
@WANNACRY Thank you I worked hard on it!! C: added
@WANNACRY Thank you I worked hard on it!! C: added
Can't afford it I just wanna say this is cool
Can't afford it I just wanna say this is cool
IMG_3849.png
@RallraxAuri Aw thanks I appreciate it!! C:
@RallraxAuri Aw thanks I appreciate it!! C:
@Khroma I seem to be accidentally cultivating a multi-eye UMA collection, so absolutely sign me up for the preorder!
@Khroma I seem to be accidentally cultivating a multi-eye UMA collection, so absolutely sign me up for the preorder!
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k added, good luck with the collection!!
@ryttu3k added, good luck with the collection!!
Wow, it's so easy as a digital artist to just copy, paste, and resize one single drawn eye. Looking at how every eye in your piece is individually drawn and crafted perfectly to it's position on the dragon, so much respect. I'm glad you raised your prices, definitely a quality piece. <3
Wow, it's so easy as a digital artist to just copy, paste, and resize one single drawn eye. Looking at how every eye in your piece is individually drawn and crafted perfectly to it's position on the dragon, so much respect. I'm glad you raised your prices, definitely a quality piece. <3
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai Thank you so much for noticing ;w; i'm glad the effort spent to hand draw each one was worth it!!
@Necrovatai Thank you so much for noticing ;w; i'm glad the effort spent to hand draw each one was worth it!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27