Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SD F skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AHHHH I WAS TOO LATE I'M CRYING
Darn, I actually found this one time but I was at school so I figured to just re-open it when I got home but it entirely slipped my mind! *sobs*
C-Can I be on the pinglist for a reprint for both of them (though more for the second one) if you'll be open for reprints?

Hope a recolor suggestion is fine, if not I apologize, I don't know why but perhaps a more gothic color would do well for this? Ooo or perhaps some color combos like black and red-ish? though honestly, I love the fire-themed recolor <3 Would a sea-themed recolor/release be interesting to you 'cause I'd love that You could make a poll too and whichever recolor got high votes would be the next release so that you'll be confident that it many would buy it!
AHHHH I WAS TOO LATE I'M CRYING
Darn, I actually found this one time but I was at school so I figured to just re-open it when I got home but it entirely slipped my mind! *sobs*
C-Can I be on the pinglist for a reprint for both of them (though more for the second one) if you'll be open for reprints?

Hope a recolor suggestion is fine, if not I apologize, I don't know why but perhaps a more gothic color would do well for this? Ooo or perhaps some color combos like black and red-ish? though honestly, I love the fire-themed recolor <3 Would a sea-themed recolor/release be interesting to you 'cause I'd love that You could make a poll too and whichever recolor got high votes would be the next release so that you'll be confident that it many would buy it!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein yeah of course! Thanks for your interest anyways lol

I haven't considered other recolors that much but if there's enough interest I would love to make another recolor ^^
@AzaRein yeah of course! Thanks for your interest anyways lol

I haven't considered other recolors that much but if there's enough interest I would love to make another recolor ^^
oh i was too late for this recolour, but its very beautiful !! if you elect to reprint it at all, i'd be super interested in a copy.

oh i was too late for this recolour, but its very beautiful !! if you elect to reprint it at all, i'd be super interested in a copy.

J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Oh, I’m so bummed I missed out on grabbing a copy, if you reprint I will be more than happy to grab copies of both standard colors. Lovely work you’ve done!
Oh, I’m so bummed I missed out on grabbing a copy, if you reprint I will be more than happy to grab copies of both standard colors. Lovely work you’ve done!
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
Too bad I missed that recolor, that looks beautiful! Could I be on a pinglist for future recolors? and possibly a reprint list for the redish colors if possible?
Too bad I missed that recolor, that looks beautiful! Could I be on a pinglist for future recolors? and possibly a reprint list for the redish colors if possible?
nBsxSdL.png
StP4Epc.pngMPwWncU.png27B1xUW.png
If you ever reprint the recolor (or make other colors!) I'd love a ping please!
If you ever reprint the recolor (or make other colors!) I'd love a ping please!
qAcFMSh.png
Hello
Your skin is very beautiful
If you get to reprint, could you ping me?
Thank you. Have a nice day :)
Hello
Your skin is very beautiful
If you get to reprint, could you ping me?
Thank you. Have a nice day :)
The skin has been printed! I'll be sending a CR to everyone pinged here ^^

@allrealelements @Usoris @frostmeri @Hiii @Rinkablu @Laeyein @Zerobotic @CoriolusWyvern @Skyleidge @Katalist
The skin has been printed! I'll be sending a CR to everyone pinged here ^^

@allrealelements @Usoris @frostmeri @Hiii @Rinkablu @Laeyein @Zerobotic @CoriolusWyvern @Skyleidge @Katalist
i'd also love a ping if you ever reprint the recolor! so pretty
i'd also love a ping if you ever reprint the recolor! so pretty
id love a ping if you reprint either version pls!
id love a ping if you reprint either version pls!
just a little lad
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9