Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SD F skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm doing a pre-order for my wtnv inspired accent "partially stars"! I'll print when 10 slots have been filled there is now also a recolor available! [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/968483549407772712/1021723321613684736/Untitled912.png[/img][nextcol] [b]price: 700g[/b] [b]slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]@/Usoris [*]@/Barok [*]@/BellumInvictus [*]@/PhantasiDreamin [*]@/Zerobotic [*]@/Speedypigeon [*]@/dandyfrau [*]@/W0lfBait [*]@/Hiii [*]@/umbers [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/968483549407772712/1025416399872610386/Untitled915.png[/img][nextcol] [b]price: 700g[/b] [b]slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]@/allrealelements [*]@/Usoris [*]@/frostmeri [*]@/Hiii [*]@/Rinkablu [*]@/Laeyein [*]@/Zerobotic [*]@/CoriolusWyvern [*]@/Skyleidge [*]@/Katalist [/LIST] [/columns] [quote name="TOS"] [LIST] [*]reply to this thread to get added to the pinglist! I'll ping everyone when the skin is approved and printed. [*]transaction would be through crossroads [*]reselling/trading is fine! would prefer if i was told how much it sold for though [*]I only accept gems [/LIST] [/quote]
I'm doing a pre-order for my wtnv inspired accent "partially stars"! I'll print when 10 slots have been filled

there is now also a recolor available!
Untitled912.png price: 700g
slots:
  1. @/Usoris
  2. @/Barok
  3. @/BellumInvictus
  4. @/PhantasiDreamin
  5. @/Zerobotic
  6. @/Speedypigeon
  7. @/dandyfrau
  8. @/W0lfBait
  9. @/Hiii
  10. @/umbers
Untitled915.png price: 700g
slots:
  1. @/allrealelements
  2. @/Usoris
  3. @/frostmeri
  4. @/Hiii
  5. @/Rinkablu
  6. @/Laeyein
  7. @/Zerobotic
  8. @/CoriolusWyvern
  9. @/Skyleidge
  10. @/Katalist
TOS wrote:
  • reply to this thread to get added to the pinglist! I'll ping everyone when the skin is approved and printed.
  • transaction would be through crossroads
  • reselling/trading is fine! would prefer if i was told how much it sold for though
  • I only accept gems
Yoo that's a really nice skin!
Darn, I don't have the right dreg for it I'm crying- do you plan on doing recolors of this one? If so, feel free to ping me pls! If not, no worries- I'm sure a lot of others would pre-order for this one! I love the whole design and art <3
Yoo that's a really nice skin!
Darn, I don't have the right dreg for it I'm crying- do you plan on doing recolors of this one? If so, feel free to ping me pls! If not, no worries- I'm sure a lot of others would pre-order for this one! I love the whole design and art <3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein Ty! I'm planning to do recolors if it sells well, I'll ping you if I do :]]
@AzaRein Ty! I'm planning to do recolors if it sells well, I'll ping you if I do :]]
i just got what i assume is a gasp ping, but the alert link is broken as you deleted the post it links to
i just got what i assume is a gasp ping, but the alert link is broken as you deleted the post it links to
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
Accidentally deleting the GASP pinglist! here's the list of keywords so people know what they were pinged for: [quote]Keywords: Pearlcatcher F, Skincent, angels, arcane, eyes (stylized/symbolic), trypophobia/holes, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, eldritch, cool colors, arcane flight, glow, shadow flight[/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]GASP thread[/url]
Accidentally deleting the GASP pinglist! here's the list of keywords so people know what they were pinged for:
Quote:
Keywords: Pearlcatcher F, Skincent, angels, arcane, eyes (stylized/symbolic), trypophobia/holes, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, eldritch, cool colors, arcane flight, glow, shadow flight

GASP thread
@Iodine yeah, apologies ;;
@Iodine yeah, apologies ;;
Pinglist please :D I would also be interested in an earthy/neutral tone recolour if you ever do one.
Pinglist please :D I would also be interested in an earthy/neutral tone recolour if you ever do one.
Cerdae262_D58-1_56-1_112_0_2_0flip_1.png L'luca/Soma | He/They
- Wishlistx - Skin Shop
- wipxxxcx - wip
Slot for partially stars, please!^^
Slot for partially stars, please!^^
unknown2.png
Please ping me if you do recolors!
Pirate day ate my money and I'm afraid that I might like recolors more than this color, and there's only enough money for one...
Please ping me if you do recolors!
Pirate day ate my money and I'm afraid that I might like recolors more than this color, and there's only enough money for one...
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
would love a recolor ping as well! it's gorgeous.
would love a recolor ping as well! it's gorgeous.
Y5ILoot.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9