Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2022 Discussion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@starkindled thanks for letting me know! gave dropbox a try, but i've swapped to imgur now haha
@starkindled thanks for letting me know! gave dropbox a try, but i've swapped to imgur now haha
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@Starkindled
tysm for the kind words!! I'll ping you if it doesn't win :D
@Starkindled
tysm for the kind words!! I'll ping you if it doesn't win :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Starkindled Thanks for the compliment! I do hope to get a pinglist together if it doesn't win, and with enough people I'll print it out :3
@Starkindled Thanks for the compliment! I do hope to get a pinglist together if it doesn't win, and with enough people I'll print it out :3
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@Eborsisk On the judging version, you have to clip the lines and shadows to your art
@Eborsisk On the judging version, you have to clip the lines and shadows to your art

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
[quote name="Starkindled" date="2022-09-21 19:47:29" ] There's so many amazing entries! My favourites so far: ... @Ayvaire's Shade Touched ... If any of you somehow don't win and decide to print, please ping me!! [/quote] Thank you for the kind words! I didn't expect so many people to like Shade Touched! My mind would be blown if that skin wins. I love to do stuff with the Flight Rising lore, though. Not sure if I will print! But if I do - it would be the best to state your request for pinging in my skin shop thread (link in my signature), else I'll probably forget about it.
Starkindled wrote on 2022-09-21 19:47:29:
There's so many amazing entries! My favourites so far:
@Ayvaire's Shade Touched

If any of you somehow don't win and decide to print, please ping me!!

Thank you for the kind words! I didn't expect so many people to like Shade Touched! My mind would be blown if that skin wins. I love to do stuff with the Flight Rising lore, though.

Not sure if I will print! But if I do - it would be the best to state your request for pinging in my skin shop thread (link in my signature), else I'll probably forget about it.
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="Incantamentum" date="2022-09-22 16:17:33" ] @Eborsisk On the judging version, you have to clip the lines and shadows to your art [/quote] Oh I see, thank you! I think I did it!
Incantamentum wrote on 2022-09-22 16:17:33:

Oh I see, thank you! I think I did it!
@MythicalViper
If your accents don't win, i'd love to get a copy of each
@MythicalViper
If your accents don't win, i'd love to get a copy of each
@Ayvaire
I love shade touched!
@Ayvaire
I love shade touched!
@iiPessimystic @Radiations Ping me please if your skin doesn't win and you decide to print it :)
@iiPessimystic @Radiations Ping me please if your skin doesn't win and you decide to print it :)
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
It's almost Starfall Celebration, so I want to post a list of my favorite submissions. Consider pinging me if you shouldn't win and print it yourself!

Foolish Prince by @MysticMerlyn

Daydream Galaxy by @502

Mad King by @EisigerElch

Cosmic Corpse by @Meriii

Instruments of the Night by @eudaemonia

zenzenzense by @umbers

Draped in Starlight by @chanshine

Cosmic Insight by @Cayleth

Ctrl-Z by @RuneScape

Cosmic Ooze by @Glofish

Crystal Heart by @Wookieinmashoo

Arcane Scribe by @Tiz

Oh Poor Astronome by @Verdes

Aster by @Yeechen

Nebula in the Bottle
by @PiedCrow

Those are my favorites. My absolute favorites are probably Aster by Yeechen and Crystal Heart by Wookieinmashoo. So beautiful.

I wish you all best of luck!
It's almost Starfall Celebration, so I want to post a list of my favorite submissions. Consider pinging me if you shouldn't win and print it yourself!

Foolish Prince by @MysticMerlyn

Daydream Galaxy by @502

Mad King by @EisigerElch

Cosmic Corpse by @Meriii

Instruments of the Night by @eudaemonia

zenzenzense by @umbers

Draped in Starlight by @chanshine

Cosmic Insight by @Cayleth

Ctrl-Z by @RuneScape

Cosmic Ooze by @Glofish

Crystal Heart by @Wookieinmashoo

Arcane Scribe by @Tiz

Oh Poor Astronome by @Verdes

Aster by @Yeechen

Nebula in the Bottle
by @PiedCrow

Those are my favorites. My absolute favorites are probably Aster by Yeechen and Crystal Heart by Wookieinmashoo. So beautiful.

I wish you all best of luck!
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15