Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | icon accents || limited fish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
A slot for Wind Seer please. It was so difficult to decide!
A slot for Wind Seer please. It was so difficult to decide!
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
@DragonSister Added you!
@DragonSister Added you!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0

Slots arent quite full but I'm gonna go ahead with printing Wind Seer anyway cause I'm impatient, haha. Please send over the 650g via CR or PM, eithers fine!

Slots arent quite full but I'm gonna go ahead with printing Wind Seer anyway cause I'm impatient, haha. Please send over the 650g via CR or PM, eithers fine!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
[center][emoji=gold crown size=2][/center]
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
[center]@Slaytheist @Contaminate @DragonSister Hey! Sorry to ping again, but the skin got denied the first time through and I've had to darken the lines/shadows fairly significantly, just wanted to let you all know! Here's an image of the updated version: [img]https://i.imgur.com/AYbAgBI.png[/img] ----- @librariesrpunk @Liirah @Hraesvelgrr Unfortunately, it looks like there's not enough interest in either Dusk Seer or Dawn Seer, so just a ping to let you know I won't be printing them, in case you were saving the gems. Sorry about that![/center]
@Slaytheist @Contaminate @DragonSister

Hey! Sorry to ping again, but the skin got denied the first time through and I've had to darken the lines/shadows fairly significantly, just wanted to let you all know! Here's an image of the updated version:
AYbAgBI.png

@librariesrpunk @Liirah @Hraesvelgrr

Unfortunately, it looks like there's not enough interest in either Dusk Seer or Dawn Seer, so just a ping to let you know I won't be printing them, in case you were saving the gems. Sorry about that!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Sorry to hear that! If you ever make any more F Aber skins in the future, I'd like to be pinged for them. And if you branch out to mirrors or gaolers, I'd like to be pinged for those as well!
Sorry to hear that! If you ever make any more F Aber skins in the future, I'd like to be pinged for them. And if you branch out to mirrors or gaolers, I'd like to be pinged for those as well!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk Can do!
@librariesrpunk Can do!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Aw I'm sorry to hear that! The accents where so cute, it's a real shame people didn't appreciate them as much! [emoji=aberration sad size=2]
Aw I'm sorry to hear that! The accents where so cute, it's a real shame people didn't appreciate them as much!
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
Aww that's too bad, I really liked them.
Love to see more skins from you soon!
Aww that's too bad, I really liked them.
Love to see more skins from you soon!
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
The update looks good to me. I think I sent a CR a while back but it got canceled? I don't see a receipt for a CR or via PM
The update looks good to me. I think I sent a CR a while back but it got canceled? I don't see a receipt for a CR or via PM
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41