Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | nilah's accents- [New] aether M &F
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73
@Fenixinka added^^ thank you
@Fenixinka added^^ thank you
1 copy each of all 4 versions for psyche echo please
1 copy each of peculiar whispers- echo together with blood and evenfall

An add to the pinglist please for future Wip, limited runs and customs :3
1 copy each of all 4 versions for psyche echo please
1 copy each of peculiar whispers- echo together with blood and evenfall

An add to the pinglist please for future Wip, limited runs and customs :3
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
Hello, I'd like to confirm that there are 5 available kinds of series psyche(echo, daydream, memory, malachite, blood). do you need all of them or four of them?^^
@Norion
Hello, I'd like to confirm that there are 5 available kinds of series psyche(echo, daydream, memory, malachite, blood). do you need all of them or four of them?^^
^
^
@nilah
Hello! Could I get a copy of psyche malachite, please?
@nilah
Hello! Could I get a copy of psyche malachite, please?
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...
dEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Yesod send a PA to you^^!
@Yesod send a PA to you^^!
@nilah

Thank you!! I'll buy it later today, since I'm at 490 gems and waiting for sales, if that's okay!
(And I'm also sorry I responded late, I fell asleep ;-;)
@nilah

Thank you!! I'll buy it later today, since I'm at 490 gems and waiting for sales, if that's okay!
(And I'm also sorry I responded late, I fell asleep ;-;)
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Got it ^~^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57402309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574024/57402309_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you lots!! It's such a pretty accent
Got it ^~^
57402309_350.png
Thank you lots!!
It's such a pretty accent
@Yesod
Nice to see you show your beautiful dragon! and thank you!><
@Yesod
Nice to see you show your beautiful dragon! and thank you!><
@nilah

nilah daren hao ^^ I would like slots for:

- peculiar whispers- echo
- peculiar whispers- blood
- psyche echo
- psyche daydream
- psyche memory

if it is okay! Thank you <3