Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | nilah's accents- [New] aether M &F
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73
Ah heck why not, slots for pysche echo & pw aster
Ah heck why not, slots for pysche echo & pw aster
5.jpg
Hello! Is it possible to get an extension on the pysche skins please? I got sick and need a bit more time to get the gems. My apologies! ><
Hello! Is it possible to get an extension on the pysche skins please? I got sick and need a bit more time to get the gems. My apologies! ><
@nilah can I get a slot of peculiar whispers evenfall? Thank you!
@nilah can I get a slot of peculiar whispers evenfall? Thank you!
@Harmonywish oh, of course! please don't worry, i will continue to extend the time after the expiration,>< i hope you will recover soon!
@Harmonywish oh, of course! please don't worry, i will continue to extend the time after the expiration,>< i hope you will recover soon!
@Badendmusical @nudibranchiole added, thank you^^
@Badendmusical @nudibranchiole added, thank you^^
@nilah hewo! Is it possible that I could get a slot on: peculiar whispers- aster ? (It's SOOO pretty-)

I might take a little bit to grind the payment as I'm currently saving for another UMA as of right now, so when you send me the PA I might not be able to buy it in the first week! Is this okay?

Edit: also, could I please be added to the pinglist?? tysm!
@nilah hewo! Is it possible that I could get a slot on: peculiar whispers- aster ? (It's SOOO pretty-)

I might take a little bit to grind the payment as I'm currently saving for another UMA as of right now, so when you send me the PA I might not be able to buy it in the first week! Is this okay?

Edit: also, could I please be added to the pinglist?? tysm!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer
added, i can keep the PA for 2 week then if you want!^^
@Dragonglimmer
added, i can keep the PA for 2 week then if you want!^^
@nilah that would be amazing, thank you so much! (all of your work is amazing by the way, I have a feeling my wallet is going to be empyting itself into your palms pretty often ;v;)
@nilah that would be amazing, thank you so much! (all of your work is amazing by the way, I have a feeling my wallet is going to be empyting itself into your palms pretty often ;v;)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
update: run2 of peculiar whispers- echo, blood, aster, blue&white and run4 of peculiar whispers- evenfall has been submitted. please let me know if there is any mistake about order&payment information, thank you!
update: run2 of peculiar whispers- echo, blood, aster, blue&white and run4 of peculiar whispers- evenfall has been submitted. please let me know if there is any mistake about order&payment information, thank you!
@nilah hello, could i please get a slot for peculiar whispers- aster and peculiar whispers- evenfall? ;v;
@nilah hello, could i please get a slot for peculiar whispers- aster and peculiar whispers- evenfall? ;v;
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73