Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Draconic Accents | Mirror F
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@fredddio @bonivich @laeyein @kaichoukai @askesis @Psi

I’m sorry for pinging again and the huge delay. I need your prepayments because I still don’t have enough gems to print the skins. I meant to do this earlier but a lot has been going on so i kept forgetting, i’m sorry.
@fredddio @bonivich @laeyein @kaichoukai @askesis @Psi

I’m sorry for pinging again and the huge delay. I need your prepayments because I still don’t have enough gems to print the skins. I meant to do this earlier but a lot has been going on so i kept forgetting, i’m sorry.
@draconicslime Hi, it's no trouble, but would you mind telling me which skin you're needing pre-payment for? Thank you!
@draconicslime Hi, it's no trouble, but would you mind telling me which skin you're needing pre-payment for? Thank you!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich sorry! The sheet shows you’re signed up for all three- so borne of ochre, left to dust, and washed from shore- 800 gems/kt each!
@bonivich sorry! The sheet shows you’re signed up for all three- so borne of ochre, left to dust, and washed from shore- 800 gems/kt each!
@draconicslime will do, thank you! (Wasn't sure if it was for one or all three!) I'll send those gems momentarily~ ♥
@draconicslime will do, thank you! (Wasn't sure if it was for one or all three!) I'll send those gems momentarily~ ♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

i'm so sorry @draconicslime! i removed myself off the list because i'm not playing the game nearly as much for me to be able to prepay anytime soon. apologies for the inconvenience.
i'm so sorry @draconicslime! i removed myself off the list because i'm not playing the game nearly as much for me to be able to prepay anytime soon. apologies for the inconvenience.
03_03.jpg
[center][font=cambria]I sent you the gems, sorry about the long delay! ♥ [emoji=ceramic jar]
I sent you the gems, sorry about the long delay! ♥

@draconicslime

Heya!

I was just wondering if there is an update on when copies of left to dust will be sent out?
I prepaid a month ago and have not heard anything I know sometimes the queue takes a while! and day to day life can get real busy so no rush just wanted to double check what is going on with it :)
@draconicslime

Heya!

I was just wondering if there is an update on when copies of left to dust will be sent out?
I prepaid a month ago and have not heard anything I know sometimes the queue takes a while! and day to day life can get real busy so no rush just wanted to double check what is going on with it :)
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox Sorry! I had difficulties gathering enough gems to print because not everyone prepaid and several people forfeited their slots. I actually got enough gems two days ago after someone picked up their pas from my last set of skins, but with real life stuff including holidays I forgot because I was super preoccupied. Again, i’m sorry for the wait, they’ll be sent into the queue today and hopefully it will be uneventful and come back quickly.
@Aavinox Sorry! I had difficulties gathering enough gems to print because not everyone prepaid and several people forfeited their slots. I actually got enough gems two days ago after someone picked up their pas from my last set of skins, but with real life stuff including holidays I forgot because I was super preoccupied. Again, i’m sorry for the wait, they’ll be sent into the queue today and hopefully it will be uneventful and come back quickly.
Hello! I've changed my username and would love to continue to be on your ping list. From BisexualBee to BewitchingBee. Ty ty ^_^
Hello! I've changed my username and would love to continue to be on your ping list. From BisexualBee to BewitchingBee. Ty ty ^_^
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
please add me to your pinglist if you've got one <3
please add me to your pinglist if you've got one <3
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48