Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Draconic Accents | Mirror F
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
@draconicslime -
Hey there! I'm currently going around and making sure my contact info is up-to-date for all the artists I like to follow, so I wanted to check:

If you do in fact currently maintain a pinglist, I'd really love to be on it for both general updates and customs!
@draconicslime -
Hey there! I'm currently going around and making sure my contact info is up-to-date for all the artists I like to follow, so I wanted to check:

If you do in fact currently maintain a pinglist, I'd really love to be on it for both general updates and customs!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@figura I do have a pinglist, it’s just not linked sorry! I added you to both pinglists, thank you
@figura I do have a pinglist, it’s just not linked sorry! I added you to both pinglists, thank you
@draconicslime May I be added to your pinglist please? You have a couple of older designs I'm very interested in. Thanks!
@draconicslime May I be added to your pinglist please? You have a couple of older designs I'm very interested in. Thanks!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@draconicslime
Add me to your pinglist please! <3
@draconicslime
Add me to your pinglist please! <3
pdPOUgg.png
I'm interested in a copy of Aroma, if you'd be willing to do future reprints c:
I'm interested in a copy of Aroma, if you'd be willing to do future reprints c:
beastclantop.png
Hi, are you still printing mourning incense?
Hi, are you still printing mourning incense?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Sols possibly! No plans yet, but if people express interest I might.

@Serpentinite No, but I have plenty of extras if you’d like a private auction for one!
@Sols possibly! No plans yet, but if people express interest I might.

@Serpentinite No, but I have plenty of extras if you’d like a private auction for one!
@draconicslime Ahhh that's great, how much will it be in gems?
@draconicslime Ahhh that's great, how much will it be in gems?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Serpentinite 550 gems!
@Serpentinite 550 gems!
@draconicslime Alright set up the auction whenever you want!
@draconicslime Alright set up the auction whenever you want!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48