Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mek's Shop]Aberr f -Altar+Recolors-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Mekhalive - could you please send pas for my copies? thank you very much !
@Mekhalive - could you please send pas for my copies? thank you very much !
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
I've added myself to for the second run of Robusta! I saw on the previous page you needed one more slot so thought I'd let you know ^^
I've added myself to for the second run of Robusta! I saw on the previous page you needed one more slot so thought I'd let you know ^^
Heya folks! been awhile since I was around, I sorta vanished around mid january bcuz of personal off-site issues -mostly I've been feeling under the weather so I decided to take a sort of time off from a lot of places including here,I'm slowly creeping back tho! and working around stuff that has been delayed due to the mental oopsie-daisies of my own lol, so I'm sorry if you had been waiting on these for a while and I totally understand if any of you are no longer interested on these accents ^^,

either way I also wanna thank you all for the support so far and here's hope for more future accents in here, tis wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for y'all :'D

so anyways, back to the true topic here:
Andante has been been approved! It has been for a while, I've just been sitting on them due to al mentioned before

Also I'm taking payments for Robusta's second run, as we have reached enough claimed slots to do this run c: (There's also some spares from the first run if you'd like to buy from that one instead, just lemme know!)

Andante pre-order list:
@Natron
@dandyfrau
@kijauni

Robusta -2nd run- pre-order list:
@kalaiscope
@Match
@Loupiglaa
@Gryffion
@Valmue

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to send payment via PM/CR or have a PA set up!

As always, any spares will be listed on AH and after these are gone they will be retired until new notice.
Heya folks! been awhile since I was around, I sorta vanished around mid january bcuz of personal off-site issues -mostly I've been feeling under the weather so I decided to take a sort of time off from a lot of places including here,I'm slowly creeping back tho! and working around stuff that has been delayed due to the mental oopsie-daisies of my own lol, so I'm sorry if you had been waiting on these for a while and I totally understand if any of you are no longer interested on these accents ^^,

either way I also wanna thank you all for the support so far and here's hope for more future accents in here, tis wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for y'all :'D

so anyways, back to the true topic here:
Andante has been been approved! It has been for a while, I've just been sitting on them due to al mentioned before

Also I'm taking payments for Robusta's second run, as we have reached enough claimed slots to do this run c: (There's also some spares from the first run if you'd like to buy from that one instead, just lemme know!)

Andante pre-order list:
@Natron
@dandyfrau
@kijauni

Robusta -2nd run- pre-order list:
@kalaiscope
@Match
@Loupiglaa
@Gryffion
@Valmue

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to send payment via PM/CR or have a PA set up!

As always, any spares will be listed on AH and after these are gone they will be retired until new notice.
@mekhalive AYYYY welcome back! I noticed Andante got approved but also noticed you went away temporarily, hope everything's better now! I'm still very interested in it, feel free to send a PA
@mekhalive AYYYY welcome back! I noticed Andante got approved but also noticed you went away temporarily, hope everything's better now! I'm still very interested in it, feel free to send a PA
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron thanks so much :D, also thanks for the kind words I couldn't reply back but its very appreciated ;-; it's nice to be getting back already (there's been so many things I need to work on that were paused but we are on our way <3), lemme set your PA in a moment! again thanks for your patience and everything!
@Natron thanks so much :D, also thanks for the kind words I couldn't reply back but its very appreciated ;-; it's nice to be getting back already (there's been so many things I need to work on that were paused but we are on our way <3), lemme set your PA in a moment! again thanks for your patience and everything!
@mekhalive welcome back, hope things are going smoother for you~ I'm still interested, and a PA would be great!
@mekhalive welcome back, hope things are going smoother for you~ I'm still interested, and a PA would be great!
5c4e07a8fd2b2b58836c57d5e6752393c5ab0a0f.png
@Match thank you <3, hopefully things will be getting better as the days go so in the meantime Imma keep going ^^, thanks for you patience :D I'll be setting a PA for ya in a bit ^^
@Match thank you <3, hopefully things will be getting better as the days go so in the meantime Imma keep going ^^, thanks for you patience :D I'll be setting a PA for ya in a bit ^^
@Mekhalive
a slot for Viejo Rayo, please! ^w^
@Mekhalive
a slot for Viejo Rayo, please! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=4][color=#236925]Heya folks! I hadn't been paying much attention but [b]Viejo Rayo[/b] is short by 4 slots to start taking pre-order payment for it's third run! So if you are interested feel free to add yourself to the pinglist linked below ^^[/color][/size][/font] [columns][left][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800681269657621/942974399336841296/unknown.png[/img][/left][nextcol][font=times new roman][color=#236925][Size=5]Viejo Rayo[/size][/color] >>[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ury1_1ypnW9w24mgBK8NX_4Mj0Iw94QzNJT56nuGPI/edit?usp=sharing]Pre-order Here[/url]<< ------------------------------------------------------------ [font=times new roman][skin=40912] 600g [b]STATUS: Third run pre-orders/IC[/b][/font][/columns] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#236925]Once the 10 slots are claimed I'll be pinged those interested so you can send payment to buy the blueprint -we only need 4 out of the 10 to be paid to have enough funds for the blueprint- and I'll send your copy once it gets back.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
Heya folks! I hadn't been paying much attention but Viejo Rayo is short by 4 slots to start taking pre-order payment for it's third run!

So if you are interested feel free to add yourself to the pinglist linked below ^^

unknown.png
Viejo Rayo
>>Pre-order Here<<

600g

Once the 10 slots are claimed I'll be pinged those interested so you can send payment to buy the blueprint -we only need 4 out of the 10 to be paid to have enough funds for the blueprint- and I'll send your copy once it gets back.
@Xemriss noted! thank you :D
@Xemriss noted! thank you :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45