Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mek's Shop]Aberr f -Altar+Recolors-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Mekhalive oh mekha, you’re feeding me.

i’m on a phone right now so sheets are tricky - will you please put me down for a preorder for allium robii and allium fores?
@Mekhalive oh mekha, you’re feeding me.

i’m on a phone right now so sheets are tricky - will you please put me down for a preorder for allium robii and allium fores?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@Shian. On mobile
@Shian. On mobile
Y3kY2LN.png
@Astrotheology an honor to provide funky accents for the funkiest lads

I've added ya to the pinglist uwu
@Astrotheology an honor to provide funky accents for the funkiest lads

I've added ya to the pinglist uwu
oh my god yes, this is perfect for me. I'll be taking a slot (I'll add myself)

enjoy the Gems lmao, you make such excellent accents, I added myself to your general pinglist :sob:
oh my god yes, this is perfect for me. I'll be taking a slot (I'll add myself)

enjoy the Gems lmao, you make such excellent accents, I added myself to your general pinglist :sob:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would love to preorder Allium Boter but I’m a mobile player and the list editor is giving me some trouble. I have the gems for it right now if needed
I would love to preorder Allium Boter but I’m a mobile player and the list editor is giving me some trouble. I have the gems for it right now if needed
3c4wkyy.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngmIW0c7q.pngLmaOJsE.pngHeOrmkw.pngPTVAf7u.pngcbEt44U.pngH5iEUEO.png
H4wPhGw.png
@Natron omg thank you <3<3<3! glad you've liked my works so far :'D

@xXDemonicHeartXx no problem ^^ I've added ya! (I was about to do a ping so payments for the other recolors can be sent but my internet has been wonky all day, feel free to send payment if you wish and I'll note you down on the list ^^)
@Natron omg thank you <3<3<3! glad you've liked my works so far :'D

@xXDemonicHeartXx no problem ^^ I've added ya! (I was about to do a ping so payments for the other recolors can be sent but my internet has been wonky all day, feel free to send payment if you wish and I'll note you down on the list ^^)
Simply robbing me! I have a feeling a lot of Gems will trickle down into your wallet, all of your accents have been perfect so far, I love the little cups
Simply robbing me! I have a feeling a lot of Gems will trickle down into your wallet, all of your accents have been perfect so far, I love the little cups
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#236925] We've got enough slots filled to submit Allium Robii/Fores/Boter! payment can be sent via PM or CR in order to buy the blueprints for these and submit them. Once they are approved I'll be sending the copies to you via PM ^^ Second Runs will be submitted (For Robii so far) later on [/color][/size][/font][/center] [Columns][left][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800992206258247/894407393977434203/0_3_2_1_42_16_14_54_61_57_1__Male.png[/img][/left][nextcol][font=times new roman][color=#236925][Size=5]Allium Robii[/size][/color] SLOTS: @Binardown @Wizardry @3idolon @astrotheology @Marmite @Ambitious @Natron @sickreaps @Kauria[/columns] [Columns][left][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800992206258247/894407402479300618/0_3_10_2_42_16_14_122_56_154_1__Male.png[/img][/left][nextcol][font=times new roman][color=#236925][Size=5]Allium Fores[/size][/color] SLOTS: @Binardown @astrotheology @Vinyamar @Ambitious @xaz @Shian @Spicule[/columns] [Columns][left][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812800992206258247/894407399295832104/0_3_9_3_42_13_14_72_167_73_1__Male.png[/img][/left][nextcol][font=times new roman][color=#236925][Size=5]Allium Boter[/size][/color] SLOTS: @Binardown @Ambitious @Shian @/xXDemonicHeartXx (paid)[/columns] ~Allium Carden still needs at least 2 slots filled to submit~ Thanks to everyone who has supported so far :D! note: to check for updates on payment/status please check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3056403#post_48961089][here][/url]
We've got enough slots filled to submit Allium Robii/Fores/Boter! payment can be sent via PM or CR in order to buy the blueprints for these and submit them. Once they are approved I'll be sending the copies to you via PM ^^

Second Runs will be submitted (For Robii so far) later on

0_3_2_1_42_16_14_54_61_57_1__Male.png
Allium Robii
SLOTS:
@Binardown
@Wizardry
@3idolon
@astrotheology
@Marmite
@Ambitious
@Natron
@sickreaps
@Kauria
0_3_10_2_42_16_14_122_56_154_1__Male.png
Allium Fores
SLOTS:
@Binardown
@astrotheology
@Vinyamar
@Ambitious
@xaz
@Shian
@Spicule
0_3_9_3_42_13_14_72_167_73_1__Male.png
Allium Boter
SLOTS:
@Binardown
@Ambitious
@Shian
@/xXDemonicHeartXx (paid)

~Allium Carden still needs at least 2 slots filled to submit~

Thanks to everyone who has supported so far :D!

note: to check for updates on payment/status please check [here]
Do you have any plans to reprint the old thunder series?
Do you have any plans to reprint the old thunder series?
@Zerobotic any old accent series can be reprinted if enough interest is gathered, Viejo Rayo from that series has some people on it's list so I might reprint that one once enough slots are claimed ^^
@Zerobotic any old accent series can be reprinted if enough interest is gathered, Viejo Rayo from that series has some people on it's list so I might reprint that one once enough slots are claimed ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45