Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 157 158
[quote name="@MythicalViper" date="2023-05-31 20:07:36" ] I'd love to put both of them in the display case, if you are comfortable with that! Thank you for showing them to me <3 [/quote] Thank you for taking a look at them; I really appreciate your kind compliments! And yes, I'm OK with you adding them to the display case! Thank you for asking! [emoji=heart]
@MythicalViper wrote on 2023-05-31 20:07:36:
I'd love to put both of them in the display case, if you are comfortable with that! Thank you for showing them to me <3

Thank you for taking a look at them; I really appreciate your kind compliments! And yes, I'm OK with you adding them to the display case! Thank you for asking!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hi, Myth! I loved seeing both of your Greenskeeper's submissions and was so glad to see that your Wildclaw skin had been chosen to be featured for this year's fest. I also really love your Gaoler submission and was just wondering if you're planning on doing a public release for it, per chance? ^-^
Hi, Myth! I loved seeing both of your Greenskeeper's submissions and was so glad to see that your Wildclaw skin had been chosen to be featured for this year's fest. I also really love your Gaoler submission and was just wondering if you're planning on doing a public release for it, per chance? ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight

hello! It's good to see you again ^^ I'm happy you liked my submissions! the Gaoler submission is going to be a limited five print, with three of those prints going to friends. I will probably be selling the remaining two prints, so if you'd like to be notified for when I do sell them, please let me know!
@FinalFlight

hello! It's good to see you again ^^ I'm happy you liked my submissions! the Gaoler submission is going to be a limited five print, with three of those prints going to friends. I will probably be selling the remaining two prints, so if you'd like to be notified for when I do sell them, please let me know!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
[center]------- @MythicalViper - It's really nice to see you, as well! Sure, I'd love to be notified if you decide to sell those additional prints. Thanks so much for letting me know, as well as for adding me to the list. ^-^ ------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71229117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712292/71229117_350.png[/img][/url] ------- While I'm here, I wanted to show you a couple of dragons that I recently finished that are sporting your lovely skins. I've been really into the Green/Gold aesthetic lately and they were just what I needed to make my small, but growing collection feel more complete. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69998489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699985/69998489_350.png[/img][/url] --------[/center]

@MythicalViper - It's really nice to see you, as well! Sure, I'd love to be notified if you decide to sell those additional prints. Thanks so much for letting me know, as well as for adding me to the list. ^-^
71229117_350.png
While I'm here, I wanted to show you a couple of dragons that I recently finished that are sporting your lovely skins. I've been really into the Green/Gold aesthetic lately and they were just what I needed to make my small, but growing collection feel more complete.
69998489_350.png
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight

aaaa thank you so much for showing me! gold/green is one of my favorite combinations and I keep meaning to make more skins with that palette, so hopefully I'll create more in the future.

Calypso is so pretty- (your bio layouts are gorgeous by the way!) I really like how her colors and genes balance with the skin so that the leaves aren't blending in too much, and are complimenting her warmer oranges ^^

I also love Acacia! I think her apparel and skin mesh together well in resonation of her name. (Queen of thorns sounds so cool, I'd love to read her lore when that's written out.) Striation and contour are genes I don't see too often, and it's lovely to see how well they've worked in tying all her colors and everything together.

I'd love to put both of them in the display case, if you're comfortable with it! Thank you again with showing me your beautiful dragons <3
@FinalFlight

aaaa thank you so much for showing me! gold/green is one of my favorite combinations and I keep meaning to make more skins with that palette, so hopefully I'll create more in the future.

Calypso is so pretty- (your bio layouts are gorgeous by the way!) I really like how her colors and genes balance with the skin so that the leaves aren't blending in too much, and are complimenting her warmer oranges ^^

I also love Acacia! I think her apparel and skin mesh together well in resonation of her name. (Queen of thorns sounds so cool, I'd love to read her lore when that's written out.) Striation and contour are genes I don't see too often, and it's lovely to see how well they've worked in tying all her colors and everything together.

I'd love to put both of them in the display case, if you're comfortable with it! Thank you again with showing me your beautiful dragons <3
just found this thread i feel so blessed. im gonna start saving up to buy absolutely any of your skins i can they're all so beautiful <3 i actually gotta ask, is [item=skin: ballad of withered bloom] for sale? or will it ever be for sale? or was it like. a custom/collab? idk if i can ping so i won't just for safety's sake lol
just found this thread i feel so blessed. im gonna start saving up to buy absolutely any of your skins i can they're all so beautiful <3

i actually gotta ask, is
Skin: ballad of withered bloom
for sale? or will it ever be for sale? or was it like. a custom/collab?

idk if i can ping so i won't just for safety's sake lol
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
@leoxx

thank you - I'm happy that you like my skins ^^ you're free to ping me if you'd like; I'm subscribed to the thread, but I don't mind pings at all.

That skin is public and is currently shelved - it was released back when aethers came out (I just haven't had the time to update my archive, sorry!) Unfortunately I don't have any additional copies, but I can put you on the reprint pinglist for when it reprints again, if you'd like that!
@leoxx

thank you - I'm happy that you like my skins ^^ you're free to ping me if you'd like; I'm subscribed to the thread, but I don't mind pings at all.

That skin is public and is currently shelved - it was released back when aethers came out (I just haven't had the time to update my archive, sorry!) Unfortunately I don't have any additional copies, but I can put you on the reprint pinglist for when it reprints again, if you'd like that!
@MythicalViper thank you for letting me know! and yes please, i'd love to be on the pinglist for... actually any reprint :D
@MythicalViper thank you for letting me know! and yes please, i'd love to be on the pinglist for... actually any reprint :D
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
Hi @MythicalViper. I'd love to be added to the pinglist! It's full so I didn't want to touch the self-edit option in your spreadsheet. Thank you!
Hi @MythicalViper. I'd love to be added to the pinglist! It's full so I didn't want to touch the self-edit option in your spreadsheet. Thank you!
blackhartecourt.png
@blackharte

Thank you for letting me know! I've added you to the pinglist ^^ (I love the snake in your signature by the way! super cute <3)
@blackharte

Thank you for letting me know! I've added you to the pinglist ^^ (I love the snake in your signature by the way! super cute <3)
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 157 158